my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » One month!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One month!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 04, 2003 14:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everyone! Today is febuary 4th, which means:

ONE MONTH TIL THE MULTIV... huh... I mean... ONE MONTH TIL SELF-TITLED COMES OUT!

YEAH!

Can't wait to hear SELF-TITLED! (Or Voivod's Black Album? Eh...)

Anyway. Me happy

|  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted February 04, 2003 15:59     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And in next June, 25th, it will be 20 years since the first live appearance of the mighty VOIVOD!!!!
20 YEARS!!!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 04, 2003 16:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where was it? Jonquière?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 04, 2003 16:26     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you think they'll schedule a show so it coincides with the twentieth anniversary thing? They could play all the songs they played on that first gig or something, might be fun...
But anyway, I'm really looking forward to the new album... I've even managed to sway some of my friends over to the ways of the 'Vod! That's four copies sold, at least...

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted February 04, 2003 16:31     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A show would be fucking cool... But of course with the blower bass... After I read the interview posted somewhere else, I see it's no way possible... Let's keep fingers crossed!!! They could release a DVD with some old gigs, maybe one from 1986 and other from 1988, what do you think?!?!?!?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 04, 2003 16:37     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Away talked about the Iron Gang demos on CD for this year! Yeah!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 04, 2003 16:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
A show would be fucking cool... But of course with the blower bass... After I read the interview posted somewhere else, I see it's no way possible... Let's keep fingers crossed!!! They could release a DVD with some old gigs, maybe one from 1986 and other from 1988, what do you think?!?!?!?

I think Gerfat knows what the people want! Cheers my friend!

Let'd hope at least that those Iron Gang demos come through! W/new stuff that we haven't heard yet too! Including sounboard recordings from the 91-94 era and the E-Force eras as well as the classic era!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted February 04, 2003 16:55     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
T O T H E D E A T H ! ! !
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 04, 2003 17:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let'd hope at least that those Iron Gang demos come through! W/new stuff that we haven't heard yet too! Including sounboard recordings from the 91-94 era and the E-Force eras as well as the classic era![/QB][/QUOTE]

Mmm... that sounds like a 20th aniversary box-set. That would be nice

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan