my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Europeans at the same GIG.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Europeans at the same GIG.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 01, 2003 14:07     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When the venues and dates are set i would love to meet all the people from this forum and explore the insides of some beerbottles before the show. I just finished checking my second and will promptly continue with the next one

Since i'm a great fan of (Irish)Guiness besides Voivod, England with all their tasty bitter would be fun to visit again.

Väinemöinen, are you interested in a trip???

Now i'm off to Bishops arms for another one, or 7...

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 01, 2003 14:17     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That'd be cool... you know it'll be GREAT over here in the UK... and we're so much more mental than everyone else!
I just hope they play somewhere near me... like the Bristol Academy. Hell, Cardiff Arena would be fine, just have to ignore all the Welsh people...

Note: Hope I don't insult any Welsh people here... much! HAHA!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 03, 2003 05:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been a looong time since I followed a tour. The new 'Vod tour could be a good time to relive my youth! I'll be at as many European dates as my wallet can handle!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 03, 2003 07:37     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Väinemöinen, are you interested in a trip???

Actually that's a really exciting idea, but unfortunately I won't be able to travel anywhere further than Sweden before 2005 or so because I'm gathering up money for a certain looong trip with my family. I'm also a poor student (pun intended) so you can guess my income is really minimal. That said, if VV comes to Stockholm I'll be there in a flash!!

PS. If the impossible becomes reality and VV visits Helsinki, you're all most welcome! It would be very exciting to meet you ppl in flesh

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted February 03, 2003 08:18     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm planning short trips to London and Berlin later this spring, it'd be cool to make it coincide with the Voivod shows...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2003 10:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, is anyone of you planning to go to the dutch / german shows??

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 03, 2003 11:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I plan on going to the dutch & german festivals this year. Provided the line ups are good enough. And if Voivod play any of them, I'll definately be there. It would have been cool to see Voivod at Dynamo.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 03, 2003 11:48     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dynamo's been cancelled this year, i heard.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 03, 2003 12:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, I heard that too. Which is a shame, cause that's one of the most fun festivals I've been to. No hiding from the fuzz while smoking spliff! Nice!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan