my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Away's spooky nightmares

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Away's spooky nightmares
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted January 31, 2003 12:45     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
again from blabbermouth :

VOIVOD Shoot Video On Location In San Francisco - Jan. 30, 2003

VOIVOD are hard at work producing the first music video for their new self-titled album, due on March 4 through Chophouse Records in partnership with Surfdog Records.

Filming for the video for the album's first single, "We Carry On", was shot on location in San Francisco January 24-25 by directors Keith McCabe and Jeff Ertl. "It has been a true honor to work with such an influential band as VOIVOD," said Ertl. "We will rip your head clean off with this video!"

Befitting the release of the band's 13th album, "We Carry On" is the 13th track on the new album. The video captures raw metal performance footage of the newly transfused line-up of founding members Denis Belanger, Michel Langevin, and Denis D'Amour, and new bassist Jason Newsted. "I dig the way the set was based on my drawings," said drummer Langevin. "It made me feel like I was in one of those spooky nightmares I have almost every night."

"The shoot was dark, creepy, and frenetic," the former METALLICA bassist Newsted said. "The band is completely energized! Jeff and Keith have proven themselves as Technical Directors for some killer films ("Star Wars: Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones", "Minority Report", and "Harry Potter 2"). This is their first chance to create a kick ass music video. They've captured VOIVOD live and on top of our game, so they have a lot of ammo to work with! I can't wait to see what the two of them and their crew come up with."

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 31, 2003 14:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seb YB1:
again from blabbermouth :

...said drummer Langevin. "It made me feel like I was in one of those spooky nightmares I have almost every night."

That must be the one where Jean-Yves shows up. Paxil can help for sure.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 01, 2003 10:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! C'mon, girl, you're destroying the "mystique" of Away.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted February 01, 2003 21:24     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall, you naughty girl

Oh the money I would pay to hear what gossip and juicy stories you have in your head

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 02, 2003 03:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and I would pay for nude photos.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 02, 2003 11:35     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
of Away? lol...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted February 02, 2003 16:19     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quick someone contact Playboy! Maybe they can have a pictorial of a REAL woman in it for once - Noitall!

And as a special bonus, in the same issue should appear an interview with Voivod and Blacky as a special guest! One can only hope I guess. Actually as far as I am concerned, Playboy's main strength is their celebrity interviews. At least until Noitall makes her always charming appearance...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 02, 2003 17:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh christ, now I'm going to have spooky nightmares. Thanks a lot Indio. And whadya mean the ladies of Playboy aren't real?!? You're shattering some people's fantasies here, I'm sure.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted February 03, 2003 21:00     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I merely tried to say that you have something alot of these other ladies do not: a very nice, intelligent personality to go along with your very good looks! In my books that is a winning combination! Most of these other ladies seem to be real drips personality wise! I wouldn't give these ladies more than five or six looks! Serious! I value a lady with a nice personality; is real special for me! Hey Noitall, I forgot to mention to you that just over a week ago I checked out The Gay in action at the Pat's Pub. I had a real good time and even got to know Mia the sexy accordian player as well as Coco Culbertson better. Mmm... I think I surprised alot of people because I was the only one - thanks to my earplugs - who could endure standing next to the stage!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 04, 2003 13:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So...you're saying you like my personality AND you would like to see me naked? lol.

Did the Gay record come out yet? I should request that or pick it up in May when I'm out your way.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan