my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Board is BOGGIN'

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Board is BOGGIN'
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 30, 2003 17:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want to check with all my comrades in here to see if it is just me.

This board, from the main topic list onward is slower than fuck lately.
Usually I attribute such things to my inconsistent cable connection,
but it has been nearly constant on this board and only this board.

A few times, due to lack of sleep lately, (2 year old, remember?)
...I find myself snapping out of a stupor only to realize that
I have been staring at the stars in the page background for the last 10 minutes,
waiting for "DESTRUCTION BLEW MY F****KING SPEAKER!!!! " to load.

Just curious...
Was I talking?

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 30, 2003 17:43     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
extremely slow
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2003 17:55     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a bit weird, at school the board is quick through their cable and here at home it's taking time with a 10 mb/s connection.
Nothing logical over here as usuall

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 30, 2003 18:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a cable connection but this has been a slow the last few days.
Oh well.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 30, 2003 18:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it started on mine when Corpse did the space background. Its kind of like you're floating in space for a minute then POP!, its up. Is kind of weird.

But Tango, wasn't my topic on the blown speaker worth the wait???

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 30, 2003 19:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The price you pay for being cool, Warcorpse.

This is your fault. If you ran a stupid, boring site, that was never updated, this wouldn't be an issue.

I hear the other site is fast as lightning...what's that mean!?!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 30, 2003 20:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'corpse aint the only cool guy around here... we all are!
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted January 31, 2003 05:14     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah, self-back-patting all round.
I envy us , I really do.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 31, 2003 05:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I think it started on mine when Corpse did the space background. Its kind of like you're floating in space for a minute then POP!, its up. Is kind of weird.

But Tango, wasn't my topic on the blown speaker worth the wait???

Oh, hell yes.
To hear about someone jamming one of the finest Thrash tunes ever written
and char-broiling Cerwin-Vegas in the process can ONLY be a good thing.

And 'Corpse:
Of all reasons for the board to be slow, I think increasing popularity is the best one possible.
I have no problem with that.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 31, 2003 11:23     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After yuri.com, warcorpse.com is just what I needed...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan