my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Album distribution?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Album distribution?
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted January 28, 2003 23:07     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
even though i live in canada(quesnel bc) is it going to be hard to get the new album?? does any one have any idea??
I have one SHITTY record store hear in town i dont know how long it will be before i get it even though there a chain store
(A.V.E entertainment), it took over 6 months to get LIVES from them, i was pissed off....

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 29, 2003 06:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Ordering online is almost always better, unless you come by a large store and they have huge discounts on something you don't hate. There are plenty of online retailers, and many have free delivery policies, just take your time and find what you want. Now the real question is: when the online retailers are gonna start listing the new Vod for pre-orders?

I'll second this statement.
I do all my IMPORTANT cd ordering by preordering online. I may get it a few days after the release date but I know I'll get it and I don't have to drive for hours looking for a store that 'might' have what I want to buy.

Voivod, Porcupine Tree, and King Crimson are not heavily stocked bands in most stores.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan