my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod plays 15 june 2003 in Nijmegen Holland

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod plays 15 june 2003 in Nijmegen Holland
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 26, 2003 08:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ohh yeah....

It is going on....

Voivod will play at the Fields of Rock festival in Nijmegen Holland. Together with...

Marilyn Manson
Papa Roach
Ministry
Disturbed
Deftones
and......

Metallica.

By the way the Article says that the new Metallica album is going to be very hard.
we'll see.....

Someone needs a shirt from that concert??
I am going anyway !!!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 26, 2003 12:28     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very hard? What's that supposed to mean? Last I heard they'd written a love song for it.

Good to know that they are arranging tour dates! All those other bands better be ready to have their asses kicked... especially Disturbed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 26, 2003 12:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Paul,
Be sure to get a set list for us. I wonder if this will be their first show together. Perhaps they will use large fans to "blow" Tallica off the stage.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 26, 2003 13:18     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. Finally some tournews... And not too far from home either.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 26, 2003 13:40     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod and Ministry on the same bill. In the late 80's I would have sold my soul to see that but Ministry havent done anything good since "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste", in my opinion. I hope Ministry go back to their style on The Land of Rape And Honey & The Mind...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 26, 2003 15:20     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tjohoo :-)...
It sounds as if i'm gonna be in Holland this summer. We should get ourselves some grim VoiVodFan.com T-shirts for that one

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted January 26, 2003 17:42     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

By the way the Article says that the new Metallica album is going to be very hard.
we'll see....

Yeah, hard to listen to I would imagine.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 27, 2003 02:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He Warcorpse,

a Voivodfan.com shirt would do nice because
then we will recognize eachother. I could imagine some guys of here are goig to this show !!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 27, 2003 06:30     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmm... I'm sure that Voivod will play their set in the afternoon ... They're not as popular as the other bands .

Anyway , can someone tell me if it's not bullshit :
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/847591

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 27, 2003 10:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VV dropped off this tour a long time ago. I'm gonna try to make it down there to ATL for this baby. Should rock! I'll even watch Nile, in respect to the Corpse.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 28, 2003 07:19     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
but Ministry havent done anything good since "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste", in my opinion.

What?! Have you ever really listened to their newer stuff? OK, "Psalm 69" is pretty commercial but "Filth Pig" and "Dark Side Of The Spoon" are Doom-Noise-masterpieces!

quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
I hope Ministry go back to their style on The Land of Rape And Honey & The Mind...

Check out their new album "Animositisomina" which is due on February 18. When asked for his reasons for the new album Al-Qaeda Jourgensen (is this the best pseudonym ever, or what?! ) simply said: "I got pissed off again!" You do the math...

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 28, 2003 13:43     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Psalm 69, Filth Pig & Darkside didnt appeal to me at all. "Al-Queda"..way too funny. "I got pissed off again", sounds promising, I would love for them to do another great album. I really used to enjoy the stuff by them I mentioned earlier. Is the new album out yet? - nevermind, Im downloading it now.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 28, 2003 14:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been out on the net since like November
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 28, 2003 15:44     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just heard it - dont like it.
Don Leo
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 195

posted February 08, 2003 09:00     Profile for Don Leo   Email Don Leo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there too, Paul (mien jong? )
(ut geht oan!) Ít's only 10 km from my house,
cheers, Leo
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Ohh yeah....

It is going on....

Voivod will play at the Fields of Rock festival in Nijmegen Holland. Together with...

I am going anyway !!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan