my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pkg arrived from Chophouse today (w/ letter from Jaysonic)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pkg arrived from Chophouse today (w/ letter from Jaysonic)
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 23, 2003 02:02     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was pretty shocked today when I got home and found a package from Chophouse Records in it a copy of the new 3 song promo, a photo, their new bio and a personal letter from Jaysonic. I'm not sure why I got it, maybe because my friend wrote the new album bio or maybe because I did that reunion show for them last year here in Hamilton, but it was cool. Here is what the scribbled note said:

"Sean -
Happy new year!
Enclosed please find some new, kick-ass metal from VOIVOD!

Please ENJOY at maximum volume!

Cheers,
Jason

I had only heard mp3s, so it was nice to hear it in full production earlier this evening...

Sean

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 23, 2003 11:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cool. Too bad about the kick-ass metal that was missing though 'eh? sorry, sorry, sorry, couldn't resist
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 23, 2003 13:07     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
still waiting down here....
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 23, 2003 14:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Sean, just wanted to thank you for mentioning my name in the liner notes of the new album as the THE COOLEST VOIVOD FAN IN THE GALAXY!!!! That was nice of the boys to remember me. Tell them I'll expect them to stop by for the skeet shoot in April.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 23, 2003 15:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Kula will be waiting for them in Dallas.

Sean....you better warn the guys to avoid Mezcalhead's house at ALL costs!
When he gets drunk on that Moonshine, no tellin what will happen!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 23, 2003 15:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought Skul was the coolest ?!?

Kula, you can bet they'll have extra security in Dallas.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 23, 2003 17:44     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks

Not just the coolest, but the sexiest as well!

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 25, 2003 11:17     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How am I supposed to get your name mentioned in the CD liner notes? On that note, how could I get my own name mentioned in their CD liner notes??
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 26, 2003 00:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know how they got a list of our names to send the Holiday gifts? They should do that to print our names in the liner notes too!!! Kind of like Iron Gang II...I don't mind paying for it either (reasonable price that is)...I posed this question to the band at Chophouse a while back but the asshole administrator or web-wads didn't print it for me. I was serious too.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan