my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Much LOUD all-request show

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Much LOUD all-request show
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted January 22, 2003 19:40     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This Saturday is the all-request show once again. I threw an e-mail to them the other day requesting Psychic Vacuum,Ripping Headaches along with some other stuff.

Maybe if enough people request some 'Vod they'll spin something again.

|  IP: Logged
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 25, 2003 11:23     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They have the setlist up on their website http://www.muchmusic.com/loud and there are no Voivod videos scheduled for tonight, but they are going to show Razor's Evil Invaders! I haven't ever seen that video and i used to go see them all the time in the mid-80s!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 25, 2003 14:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit! I kept forgetting to place my request for Psychic Vaccuum. I'll make sure I do it for next months show.

I have that Razor video on a tape I got from Dave Carlo. It has Evil Invaders, Sucker For Punishment and Shotgun Justice. They were selling them at shows on the Open Hostility tour and I did an interview with Dave and Bob (Reid) for a local mag so he gave me a copy of the tape!
Here's a link to their site. It hasn't been updated in a LONG time, but sign the guestbook to let them know people haven't forgotten about one of Canada's best thrash bands!
http://come.to/the.razor.pages

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan