my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Tommy Lee (you know. Pam's ex.)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tommy Lee (you know. Pam's ex.)
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 22, 2003 13:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
That genius Tommy Lee made something of a fool of himself at a party at a New York saloon called B.B. King's the other night. The rocker, who was there as the "musical guest," demanded during his set that some Penthouse magazine models - this was a Penthouse party, I gather - remove their upper-body clothing. The New York Daily News, recounting this tale, says that when the babes failed to comply promptly to his gallant suggestion, he took matters into his own hands, trying to pull one girl's top over her head. People booed, and after a little more fuss Lee subsided.

Ha ha. Loser.

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 22, 2003 13:54     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL ! Funny and pathetic at the same time .
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 22, 2003 14:21     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hee hee! Poor, desperate man.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 22, 2003 15:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That guy threw a Drumstick AT me!

San Angelo TX...'Shout at the Devil' Tour.
Sparse crowd. He was jumping around back stage while drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels. Saw me wandering about back there, picked up a Drumstick and threw it.
Just missed hitting me in the head.

Crazy guy. Great Showman on them Drums though.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted January 22, 2003 21:07     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A good freind of mine has always said that as far as he is concerned, Tommy Lee has never really figured out about how to properly tune his drums! For the most part I have to agree. "Thud, thud, thud..." Flat and without feeling. I hope he didn't try this arrangement in bed with Pamela! And speaking of female breasts, checkout the following link...

Whose tits are these...?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 23, 2003 07:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha! Thats funny!
I'm so bad...i scorred a 1 out of 10.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 23, 2003 08:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
4 out of 10... Not as bad as Kula!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 23, 2003 08:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and BTW, Tommy, besides being a great drummer, IS a loser.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 23, 2003 09:17     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You call Tommy Lee a great drummer !? Then Kurt Cobain is the greatest guitarist in music's history !

P.s. Why does Tommy's drum set never fucked while it was spinning in the air ?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 23, 2003 11:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Since we're on the Crue topic, has anyone else watched The Surreal Life with Vince Neil? And since we're on the topic of horses, he looks like he's eaten a horse but at least he's funny.
http://www.thewb.com/Popups/Trailers/0,8204,89984,00.html

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 23, 2003 12:31     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're asking for it Noitall

Now all we need is frustrated Motley Crue fans coming in here and calling us names... Nice going there!!!

(Are we disagreeing right now?)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 23, 2003 12:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't really see the big deal here. I mean we're not talking about chicks off the street that Tommy walked up to and harassed. These are Penthouse girls for crying out loud.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 23, 2003 12:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...who get PAID MONEY TO TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES. duh. Fork up the cash or fuck off.

lol Ynys.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted January 23, 2003 20:30     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal recently asked:
quote:
Why does Tommy's drum set never fucked while it was spinning in the air ?

And how the hell did Blacky not fall off that rotating stage in the ummm, uhh... Video which was aired on the Power Hour last friday night? Imagine what would have happened if Tommy were to accidently fall out of the drumset while it was rotating or even say, a symbol or the bass or snare drums somehow came unlodged and hurled off and onto the stage or the front couple of rows of the audience? Imagine dropping some acid and checking out that? Despite the obvious tragedy, I would have probably laughed so hard that I would have went into convulsions! rolleyes: Like that time I went to the (locally known) Geeks' party and spent half the night laughing hysterically at their cheap carpet which sported some amazing geometric designs!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 24, 2003 06:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What in the hell was he thinking, these are Penthouse Pets we're talking about here, not Hustler hussies! (of course if he was still in Motley Crue they would have obliged)
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 24, 2003 09:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marginal:
You call Tommy Lee a great drummer !? Then Kurt Cobain is the greatest guitarist in music's history !

Yes, I do. Check the "Motley Crue" CD (the one with John Corabi on vocals) for evidence. I'm not stating that he is the best or something, but he IS a good drummer.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted January 24, 2003 23:31     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nuclear infusion recently stated:
quote:
What in the hell was he thinking, these are Penthouse Pets we're talking about here, not Hustler hussies! (of course if he was still in Motley Crue they would have obliged)

That is a very good point! As the old saying goes, "cocaine is a woman's best freind!" This reminds me of that joke about putting Motley Crue into a room full of cocaine and they would come out a week later with a new album! Looks like Nikki Sixx will be hosting next week's installment of the Power Hour. Tonight they played an oldie but goodie Raven video as well as Sepultra! Fuckin A!!! I hate to say this but my short term memory is fucked so please don't ask me about song names again! I suffer from acute paranoia and this partially explains my occasional memory lapses as well as alcohol binges! Getting back to the topic of centerfolds from various men's magazines, I find that the ladies who pose for the more harder magazines like Penthouse seem to have more interesting personalities than the Playboy bunny types. The Playboy ladies seem to be always totally stuck up! The others seem to be more colorful or real... I'm going to provoke Noitall to respond yet!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan