my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » LOTR revisited

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOTR revisited
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 21, 2003 08:35     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you have seen the two LOTR movies, but still need a quick recap, read these.
 |  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 21, 2003 14:27     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL They should make a LOTR spoof-movie with Leslie Nielsen me thinks...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 21, 2003 15:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
50 Reasons why
LORD OF THE RINGS sucks

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 21, 2003 16:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I should have been clearer, the good fun is in the apology.
quote:
I have an Associate's Degree. Don't take this the wrong way, but that means in this world my opinion counts for a little bit more than yours does. I don't mean that in a bad way at all; it's just one of those facts of life.

I guess what I'm saying is that regardless of which piece of popular entertainment has been insulted, we don't have to load up on beatsticks and travel half way around the world every time we see someone disagreeing with us. A dog barking at a man is a dog. A man who stops to bark back probably doesn't have anywhere to be that morning.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 21, 2003 16:58     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Both rants are just boring, where's real good fun? Ehh....

NO WAY! It's only getting worse!
www.lordofthepeeps.com

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 22, 2003 03:12     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know there only is ONE tower - the Dark Tower!
All things serve the beam!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 22, 2003 06:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehehe, funny stuff NIA! Btw, the screenshots and the subtitles in the first site are from actual pirate videos (shut up, Kula ). Don't ask me why they're in English...probably they've copied a dubbed version of the film and then slapped "English" subtitles on it, I dunno. I once saw a pirate version of "Matrix", probably manufactured in Estonia or Russia, and the subtitles were so funny I couldn't watch the film properly because I was cracking up all the time. Better than Leslie Nielsen, even!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan