my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What's this?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's this?!
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 21, 2003 06:23     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, check it out and have a look at the scans: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1594&item=2502187781&rd=1
Is this a bootleg version of the "Best of" or what?

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 21, 2003 06:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell yeah...
looks a lot like a bootleg...

the band pic is from the Outer Limits era and the tracks are off the first albums exclusively (up to Angel Rat)... anachronism?

the song selection is nice even if there are too many tracks off RRRÖÖÖAAARRR IMO.

and who needs a best of anyways?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 21, 2003 07:42     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I can say is that I have a copy or "Rrroooaaarrr" that came as a gift inside the italian magazine METAL, or something like that... I bought it from a friend of mine very cheap!!! I don't think I have to consider it a bootleg, as in the CD is stated that is under licence from Noise and everything, but you can never know... The packaging is slighly different from the "other" versions... I guess that the "Best of..." mentioned here might be something similar...
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 21, 2003 08:39     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Maybe Voivod is trying to break 'the-most-best-of' CDs. Can't wait for the new best- of.

Go voivod Go ! You can beat the bee gees and ABBA at their own game !

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 21, 2003 09:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Venom's got like 20 best of's, too.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 21, 2003 10:31     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Venom's got like hundreds singles/EPs/7" too

like they were releasing something every week at some point in time...

I saw that Sabbat (Jap) got inspired by the french/canadian/american/italian/german/japanese/scandinavian assault thingies and did quite the same by releasing 3 tracks EPs in like 15 different countries...

anyway my original French Assault is like 50-60 $ worth now... eh!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan