my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm back

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm back
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted January 20, 2003 16:39     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello old friends!

It's some days ago that I wrote on the old forum. The last I can remember there, was an ugly fight between us and some nazi pricks. I lost the interest in the old forum and wanted to write here as a Voivodfan. I always had problems to log in but above all no time to write. Today I changed my cookie-adjustmensts and now it works. So here I am and hope someone remembers me.

The one and only reason and apology why I don't had enough time to write was the marriage to my beloved wife Anna!

In that respect...
...to the DEATH!

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 20, 2003 16:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey 'cube, welcome back! Congrats on getting married! Ain't no more nazi dickheads around. Things are pretty cool here.
Heard the new songs yet?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 20, 2003 16:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let me be the second to welcome back one of the most interesting and entertaining people back to the Iron Gang. Yes, finally the Cube is back!!!

Have you converted Mrs. Anna to VoiVod yet?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 20, 2003 17:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cube! Much congradulations to you and your wife!

Been a long time man! Welcome back! You are among old friends & have been missed!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2003 18:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back to the Multiverse Hypercube.
Congrats on being a newlywed...may you have an eternity of love

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 20, 2003 19:04     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
long time no see my german friend...
welcome back, it's rather cool in here!
congrats from the Outcast to you and Mrs Hypercube.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 20, 2003 20:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
W/B and congrats, Hyper.
I do believe I remember you, although with
my 39th birthday steadily breathing down my neck, (Feb 13)..
I am lucky just to remember which brand of breakfast cereal I had that very morning.
If the nazis return, I am ready for them.
Just yesterday, I spotted an "Adolf" lurking
around in here...

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 20, 2003 23:17     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
will you quit it with the wives and kids, it's getting annoying
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 20, 2003 23:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ha Manipulator, you're in the minority here - this is the Voivod fans who have wives and kids board. Or at the very least a pet (you can't count O. as a pet, I'm sorry).

Nice to have you back Hypercube!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 21, 2003 00:38     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i won't digress then, those little things might already know how to read. boy i can type , time to crash now.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 21, 2003 05:06     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, welcome back Hypercube! I remember you from the used-to-be-cool board. Congratulations and good luck to you and your wife!

By the way, I don't mean to be nosy but are you planning to have any kids? The latest studies indicate that there is at least a 90% chance of the child being a girl if you're a constant listener of Voivod music... (see the "for those of you with kids" thread)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 21, 2003 09:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, Cube! We surely missed you a lot, it wasn't that long ago that Mezcal started a thread asking 'bout you. Happy to see you back in the board!!!
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted January 22, 2003 16:22     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, ist das schön.

It's such a pleasure to read your statements. Thank you all for this great reception and for all the congratulations.

I will give my best to become a Voivodfan member.

No, I don't heard the new songs. I think I wait till I can hear the whole album. It's the same with movie trailers, if i really want to see a film, I have no interest in trailers, because they could betray so a lot. And the new Voivod album? When one thing is for sure, then that I'm gonna buy it.

No, I don't converted Ms. Hypercube to a bg Voivod Fan yet. She likes stuff like ABBA, Aretha Franklin etc. But I showed her some Nothingface songs and she was impressed about the warm and complex music played by a metal band.

Nice to back guys and talk about Voivod.
Your Cube

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan