my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ROSKILDE FESTIVAL !!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ROSKILDE FESTIVAL !!!!
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted January 17, 2003 04:24     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check this out...

"METALLICA AT ROSKILDE FESTIVAL
Roskilde is ready! The crystal ball tells of a powerful programme at Roskilde Festival in the summer of 2003. Many exciting artists are rummaging their rehearsal studios - and Roskilde can already add one more great band to the programme. The audience has screamed for them for a long time, the musicians in the band are hot and ready.

Persevering trackers have reported rumours, but not until now has it been certain: METALLICA plays Roskilde Festival '03 - their only performance in Scandinavia next summer. We promise a great METALLICA concert at Roskilde.

The first colours spring from the musical palette. Christmas joy must enter the hearts of rock and metal fans - first IRON MAIDEN, now METALLICA. And the people behind Roskilde Festival have only just begun the planning of the music programme.

The audience does not sleep - ticket sales is going great. Note: this year, two ticket types are sold. The ordinary festival ticket valid from Wednesday, June 25 at 08:00 for DKK 1,050.- and the extended festival ticket valid from Sunday, June 22 at 08:00 for DKK 1,150.-."

Pup says...Anyone in the UK who wishes to go, let me know as a few of us in are heading over. Wouldn't it be excellent if Voi-vod made the billing alongside METALLICA and IRON MAIDEN !!!

I'll be there for sure

|  IP: Logged
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted January 17, 2003 04:27     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, so maybe I should have read "OUTCAST's" post first
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 17, 2003 05:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Voivod are on the bill I'll be there mate! Might go anyway, I'll have to see what the rest of the line up is (and if I have any cash around that time!).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan