my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What other forums do you subscribe to? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What other forums do you subscribe to?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 18, 2003 03:13     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
See you at CF, Blackcloud

Word.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 18, 2003 05:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ONLY other thing like this I go to is a Porcupine Tree "Trans" that I get emailed as a digest of posts, or I go to a site to read what others have to say.

I used to get the Elephant Talk (King Crimson) newsletter but those people that post there are way too anal retentive for me.

The Voivodfan forum has without a doubt the coolest bunch of muthas from around the globe...there's no need for me to go anywhere else.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 18, 2003 09:06     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BumEggs:
Well, given that that sort of thing is my day job.
I could knock up some voivoddy textures for the level. Logos, that sort of thing.
Let me know. We once made a QIII mod, and that was fun.

Bum.

Cool ! But i have a long way to do before i can create a decent map ! Hehe . But yeah , some Voivodian textures well placed in the map phobos would fit like dad in mom ! But i've figured how to add the song Phobos when you play the map Phobos2 . I ripped the song into ogg format and then renamed it the same name than the music file that the map used .

Anyway , here's the link for those who have the game Unreal tournament 2003 :

*edit: working link now :
www.planetunreal.com/js/marginal/PhobosSongUT2003.zip *

How to install is explained in the zip file . I have to say that the song fits VERY well with the mood of the map !

Enjoy !

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan