my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voviod signed pic (including Newsted)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voviod signed pic (including Newsted)
Aust J Gregor
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 182

posted January 16, 2003 05:08     Profile for Aust J Gregor   Email Aust J Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all, I'm new to this site and this forum but from what I've read it looks pretty good. I am a HUGE Jason Newsted fan and I was lucky enough to receive from ChopHouse records a signed picture of Voivod (signed by Piggy, Away, Snake and Jasonic), as well as a 3 track pre-release of the upcoming album. I've had it all framed up and I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it as I'd much rather have a Fender Jazz Bass signed by Newsted than a picture on my wall. Anyone who's interested can email me at austin_joefus@hotmail.com, and I'll reply as soon as I can. Thanks!
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 16, 2003 07:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard THE place for REAL Voivod Fans!
Always good to have new people on board.
As far as selling the Promo Package...
I doubt that anyone on this Fourm would be interrested, but it never hurts to ask.
There arent too many big Newstead Fans here in reality.
Mostly Voivod and Blacky Fans/Friends.
I, for one, look forward to hearing the rest of the the Multiverse CD when it comes out.
Newstead really is a killer Bass player.
I am happy to have him in the Band.

Cheers!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 16, 2003 09:10     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i would be interrested in the pic since Jason only signed the chophouse greetings thingy ... I'll email you today and if it's reasonable then you've found your buyer
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 16, 2003 11:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would, I'm a pretty big Jason fan... except I've blown all my money on CDs. Sorry duder!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan