my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metallica Battle Canadian Punk Band (or, stupid link of the day)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metallica Battle Canadian Punk Band (or, stupid link of the day)
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 15, 2003 15:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What took my attention on this topic wasn't exactly the news (ridiculous, BTW). It's the rare smart comments on the thing. This, comin' from Blabbermouth, is truly a gem!

Check it out: From Blabbermouth

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 15, 2003 16:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG . They just don't get it do they.
Sue 'em All!
The Thing That We Should Sue!
...And Lawsuits For All!

But there again... you can't really have two bands named the same thing can you? I can't just call my band Voivod or Megadeth... and I'm sure h would get a little agitated if I called it Hangnail or Collapse (love that demo that was hoaxed off as being from the Multiverse BTW!).

Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted January 15, 2003 16:20     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder if the Canadian Metallica sounds more like Metallica than the "real" Metallica...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan