my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Noozbreak from Holland

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Noozbreak from Holland
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 15, 2003 07:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taken from www.gathering.nl

06-12-2002: SOUVENIRS album finished!
Some minor details, maybe a remix, but we are almost ready now; our new album Souvenirs will be mastered next week! It will be released on Psychonaut Records (PSYN 0004) the 24th of februari 2003 in Europe, and the 12th of march 2003 in the USA, Canada and Mexico .
The album will contain 10 tracks (maybe we decide to skip a song for the sake of the album. Some titles are:
‘Even the spirits are afraid’ – ‘Broken glass’ – ‘We just stopped breathing’ – ‘Golden grounds’ – ‘Jelena’ – ‘Souvenirs’ – ‘You learn about it’ – ‘Monsters’ -‘A life all mine’ & ‘These good people’.
This time we worked with some guest musicians, who turned out amazing. They give the songs an extra push and dimension. Yes, we are satisfied!

No rest for the wicked; we will work on tourdates right now. The European tour will start half of march 2003, and we will bring our friends of Pale Forest (Norway) to support us. More details will follow. Brought to you by: - Hans

Remember, The Gathering announced last summer that Denis would play a solo on their new album. Two records featuring the Black Belt Grand Master of Metal Guitar Piggy coming up at almost the same time...I'm going to be flying high above ground in March!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 07:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cool. I was wandering what happened to thier new record. I really like some of thier recent stuff (How to measure.. & Mandylion).
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 15, 2003 07:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm also a bit of a fan, HTMAP is my current favorite album. I just left a post on their forum where I asked the name of the track Piggy will appear on so I know which song to play first when I get the CD
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 08:16     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My guess is that you'll be able to spot the mark of Piggy within seconds!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 16, 2003 05:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course, but I don't want to waste any time searching for that Not that the other songs would be any worse, but I probably can't concentrate on them on the first listen because I'll be impatiently waiting for that song!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan