my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the campaign has begun...(?)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the campaign has begun...(?)
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 15, 2003 07:12     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just hear that a new Voivod song was broadcast on the swiss FM Totalrock.com like 2 weeks ago...

any other report(s) of that kind?

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 07:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you mean www.totalrock.com then I can confirm this is true. Mainly because it was me that played it . I do a bit of stand in dj-ing for them and they called me in over the new year. So I played all 3 tracks in one show and then 'We Carry On' in 2 others. It's for the cause!
I don't know about it being on swiss FM though, so it could be something else.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 15, 2003 07:35     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it all becomes clear now...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 15, 2003 08:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice one h!

I just heard that Totalrock are getting a trial 30-day licence. Know anything about that? (i.e. when and whats the frequency, kenneth?)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 09:49     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn - it started last week on 87.7 fm. It's kinda hard to pick up unless you're in north london. I can't pick it up in the south west (where the station is based), but a friend of mine can in the south east. Go figure!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan