my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » european vacation

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: european vacation
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 15, 2003 06:45     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quite frankly, I'm still wondering if Voivod will play the summer festivals here in Yurop...
Waldrock, Bang Your Head, With Full Force and Wacken still have to announce participants... some bills are being made up though...
Maiden and Metallica will play Roskilde in Denmark (Voivod played there in '93)...

a couple more weeks and we'll see...

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 07:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metalicash are playing the reading festival here in the UK this year. I say Voivod should headline the second stage and we'll have some fucking proper madness!
If the 'Vod do the European festival circuit (like it was claimed they would last year) then I'll be at all of them!

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted January 15, 2003 18:43     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
italyitalyitalyitalyitalyitalyitalyitaly.
VOIVOD in ITALIA.
I want to re-view Voivod.
In the '97 with Eric,now With SNAKE.
........we carry on!!!!
ciao

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted January 16, 2003 07:58     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'eri anche tu a Biella nel 97 allora?
Concerto memorabile!!!

Ci vedremo a Milano quando arriveranno...

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted January 16, 2003 15:38     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes my nick mades reference to the french artist.
I like also Moebius.
And there is an other great artist:ANDREAS.
"Cyrrus" Mil" Arq" and others.
but in Italy i don't found the last number of Arq.This is only in France ,i think

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted January 16, 2003 15:40     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ho visto i voivod a bologna alla festa dell'unità.il concerto era anche gratuito.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan