my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » For those of you with kids...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those of you with kids...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 14, 2003 09:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
metalbabies
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 14, 2003 09:49     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a very nice link, Mez..."Future Headbanger" onesies would look so good on my 4-month-old little screamer!!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 14, 2003 14:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I made a Voivod onesie with iron on transfer paper for a friend's baby. It had the korgull skull on the back and the baby's parent's last names in gothic lettering on the sleeves. I know, I'm so crafty.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 15, 2003 04:19     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I made a Voivod onesie with iron on transfer paper for a friend's baby. It had the korgull skull on the back and the baby's parent's last names in gothic lettering on the sleeves. I know, I'm so crafty.

Wow, that's cool! You should start your own company doing this! Hey, can I pre-order for my two daughters now?!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2003 05:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I get one with a picture of Pete Townsend on it?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 15, 2003 07:40     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
would be cool if there was a onesie with the words '' Fuck off '' and with this pic below

Dunno who's that guy ?
http://www.morgentaler.ca/

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 15, 2003 07:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha! That's funny Marginal!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 15, 2003 07:59     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheHade:
Wow, that's cool! You should start your own company doing this! Hey, can I pre-order for my two daughters now?!

You got two daughters too? It seems 90% of the Voivod fans' offspring are female, hehe! Well, the world will get more and more beautiful...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 15, 2003 08:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
It seems 90% of the Voivod fans' offspring are female[QB]

LOL! I noticed that too! I have some of that transfer paper at home and I was thinking of making an Iron Maiden t-shirt for my daughter. The Piece Of Mind cover but replace Eddie's face with Elmo's.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 15, 2003 09:47     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol ! Replacing eddie's face with elmo's one ... Awesome idea
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 15, 2003 18:30     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just getting ready now and I had We Carry On playing and my daughter comes in the room. She's standing there looking at the stereo on the dresser and she starts singing along "We Kee On!" "We Kee On!"
She is SO metal.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 15, 2003 18:56     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My 2 year old DAUGHTER is up to speed, although (as I may have stated before)
she is leaning toward the Classical/ Zappa side of the musical spectrum.
That said, we did get her to headbang and sprout the finger horns while listening to Angel of Death!

I think some Voivod art with Elmo's hilarious sidekick
"Mr. Noodle" worked in would be outstanding.
Have you seen this guy?
He is ten times funnier than any sitcom on the air,
with his old-school basic slapstick-style physical humor.
LOVE that guy. He makes watching these things more than tolerable.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 15, 2003 19:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I recently found out that one of the members of Voivod has a daughter too (mon p'tit doigt me l'as appris à Jonquière récemment). But she would be about 25 now. And no, I'm not going to say which member it is.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 16, 2003 05:45     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steve Tyler? Sorry.

quote:
And no, I'm not going to say which member it is.

A big thumbs up for that.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 16, 2003 11:57     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I would if thought he had any contact with her. It's weird, I've met more musicians in Quebec who spread their seed but don't have much to do with their kids than anywhere else.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 17, 2003 04:00     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
You got two daughters too? It seems 90% of the Voivod fans' offspring are female, hehe! Well, the world will get more and more beautiful... [/QB]

Yes, my little girls are (almost) three and 17 months old, respectively. They both got their first dose of Metal before their birth and now they love haeadbanging and stuff!
I didn't know that we were more likely to have daughters! Well, at least I won't have to try to have a son in the future!
And hey Noitall, are you the Voivod's daughter?!
Anf finally: "Speak English Or Die!" - as S.O.D. (R.I.P.) used to say - cause I just cannot get a grip on that other west european language!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 17, 2003 04:19     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheHade:
And hey Noitall, are you the Voivod's daughter?!

yep... got it...
Noitall ain't Blacky's girlfriend... she is Blacky's daughter.
I can see clearly now

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 17, 2003 09:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*sob* I'm too OLD to be the Voivodian's daughter.... But wouldn't it be freaky if her only contact with her father was vicariously through this forum??? (not that he posts here) And Outcast, Blacky is only my imaginary boyfriend. Blacky died in 1991. RIP.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted January 18, 2003 13:35     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Blacky died in 1991. RIP.

What?! Who's his impostor then? Nothing but questions...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan