my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » OVERKILL - WRECKING EVERYTHING

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OVERKILL - WRECKING EVERYTHING
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 13, 2003 13:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I mentioned the dvd and cd in another topic but I just fished watching all the extra cool shit that comes on the dvd and needed to post a separate topic on this.

There's 2 dvds chok-full of one live kick ass show in brilliant 5.1 digital sound (the neighborhood must love me after last night's assault on my system) and another disc with documentary interviews, old footage of the band through-out their carreer, and a photo gallery. If you want one of the coolest-heaviest-nastiest-most brutal dvds than this is it.

Overkill still proves that they still rip and tear and shred like they did from the beginning, and actually their a lot heavier. Other bands that started when Overkill did, has mellowed out, ceased to exist, or just don't compare to the power that these guys still crank out.

The cd is unfortunatley just a single disc but still worth the purchase. I don't know why they wouldn't have reased the entire show on a double cd...but I'll take what I can get.

Evil Never Dies

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 13, 2003 13:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need to buy a DVD player. I was never a huge Okill fan but that I would like to see.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 13, 2003 13:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I absolutely *need* to get that DVD.
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted January 13, 2003 23:56     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need that DVD too!!!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 14, 2003 08:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paramount Theater Asbury Park New Jersey March 23 2002.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 14, 2003 09:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Need the DVD AND the CD.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan