my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Question about S.O.D.- dvd's...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about S.O.D.- dvd's...
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 12, 2003 06:07     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone seen one (or both) of these two S.O.D.-dvd's? Or are there even more out there that I don't know of...

1.Speak English or Live
2.Kill Yourself : The Movie

Which one is best, cuz I'm trying to find a list of the songs on them but can't seem to find it anywhere. And it isn't mentionned on the box either. Help greatly appreciated...

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 12, 2003 09:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have Kill Yourself and the sound isn't all that good...kinda like a bootleg dvd. But than again, it is SOD and there isn't too much to get if you're a fan. There is no track listing on the cover.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 12, 2003 09:41     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But does it have a full gig on it, or are they just parts of the songs and the rest interviews, or pieces shot while touring...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 13, 2003 07:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I like the first "Live at budukan", its live concert(full songs, full gig) filmed in 1992. Also some lod interview, clips,comedy.

Me too. Live at Budokan is the S.O.D. video you need to have at home. Need.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 13, 2003 12:31     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for the help guys...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan