my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » BRITNY's BACK BABY!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BRITNY's BACK BABY!!!!!!!
Britny
VoivodFan
Member # 32

posted January 10, 2003 09:49     Profile for Britny   Email Britny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I know its been a long time boys. I know a lot of you having been asking the question, "where is Britny?" Well, Britny is back and better than ever!!!!!!!

Well, to start off Dizz and I....are not friends anymore. He claimed that I stole his corvette and tried to sell it to a bodyshop down the street. Now this was totally wrong. I was only trying to see if they could fix a dent in the door(where I might add, my leg narrowly missed being kicked by Dizz's steel-toed cowboy boots-that's assault). Well, as it turns out, when Dizz went back for his vehicle the next day the body guys said they had no record of it. They didn't even remember seeing me. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COULD HAVE MISSED SEEING ME!!!!

So as you can imagine Dizz was a little pissed. I knew I had to get out and get out quick. I had to go back to the town where I grew up and start all over. No more leeching off a rock star for me. I was going to Hollywood.

Got to run now, but I'll tell you next time how I managed to become the personal executive assistant for Eric Brittingham(uhhhh...does the band Cinderella ring a bell????)

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 10, 2003 09:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahaha!!! Britny!!! Your alive!

Poor Dizzy. He will be missing you.
Whatever became of that Corvette anyhow?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 10, 2003 10:02     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Britny, nice to see you back!

Does this anecdote involve knee-pads and mouthwash?

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 10, 2003 10:26     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Only one question : Is it true that the owners of Corvettes have little dicks ?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 10, 2003 10:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank fuck for that! At last we can start to get some sanity around here.
uhhh... what was that word the fella from Anthrax used all the time?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan