my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Scott Reeder/ Metallica?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scott Reeder/ Metallica?
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted January 07, 2003 15:19       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey y'all, don't know if you care , but apparently Scott Reeder from Kyuss has auditioned for Metallica. check it out http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=8701
IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 08, 2003 06:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scott Reeder rocks. He is the most Clifff Burton player since Cliff Burton. Metallica don't deserve him.
 |  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 08, 2003 08:18     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As I've said elsewhere, how would Scott react to having his bass turned right down, the distortion cut and having potentially no creative input? Also there would be problems with music publishing companies, song credits... you're right, they don't deserve him. And he's too much of a free spirit to be chained down in a band as corporate as Metallica, IMO.
Nice to know that they are considering better bassists than Mike Inez, lol.

tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted January 09, 2003 23:18     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
plus I would prefer scott in Unida and for them to finally release the already done cd along with new material.

www.stonerrock.com

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 10, 2003 05:33     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heartily agree there mate. Unida are rocking. I'd love to hear that unreleased album. Another example of record company corperate fuck ups. Bastards!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 10, 2003 08:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H...on an unrelated note...I ordered that 'Sucking the 70's' CD off Stonerrock.com.

Cant wait to hear Hangnail doing Byron -y ure Stomp...or whatever its called. lol!
Hopefully it will be in the Mail today.

Also, Thanks MEZCALHEAD for sending me the Kyuss 'Sky Valley' CD.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan