my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hello again

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello again
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 06, 2003 00:52     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't posted on here for a longtime, but have been reading when I can. The site here is really coming long, so is the message board - lotsa diehards out there!

I just got to hear the new songs last week and am really excited about hearing the rest. I think for me personally those three songs are more to my liking than most of the Eric era stuff, although I loved seeing them play live with him.

I can't wait til the new album comes out and until they start touring again. I hope they hit the road in March / April, as we are expecting a baby in May and it might be hard to get out to Toronto to see them (unless they come to Hamilton again).

Anyway, good luck to all in 2003. Now where's that new Voivod album!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 06, 2003 12:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I hope they hit the road in March / April, as we are expecting a baby in May and it might be hard to get out to Toronto to see them (unless they come to Hamilton again).

I wonder exactly how many people on this forum have children?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 06, 2003 19:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I wonder exactly how many people on this forum have children?

<- Raises hand

My 2-year old daughter Kenzie already headbangs to thrash,
Points and says Frank Zappa's name whenever she sees his image on my desktop, (or anywhere else)
and conducts the orchestras on ARTS Channel with a straw.
Daddy's Girl!!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 06, 2003 21:22     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Count me in, with my 11 month-old daughter Maddie (see below), and one on the way next summer!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted January 07, 2003 01:33     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwwwwww so cute !
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 07, 2003 08:02     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great photo, Kane! She's hyper-cute!

I've got two daughters, Elli (4 years) and Helmi (4 months). Hmm...everyone here seems to have just daughters...Do loud, distorted atonal chords have any effect on sperm?

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted January 07, 2003 08:31     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not allowed to breed under new UK legislation.

Anyway, I'm still a Pup at heart myself

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 07, 2003 10:38     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Sean, welcome back! Good luck with the "bun in the oven"!
I've got a little girl. Leah will be 2 in March. I'm constantly playing music around the house, but she seems to like more traditional sounding metal. She bops around the room whenever I'm playing some Maiden, Iced Earth or Priest. It's cute as hell. She's not too fond of Black or Death metal. I think the vocals bug her. lol! The jury's still out on Voivod.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 07, 2003 10:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Btw, Kane your daughter is super cute! 11 months is a great age. They can't get into that much trouble and they don't talk back!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 07, 2003 11:57     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Btw, Kane your daughter is super cute! 11 months is a great age. They can't get into that much trouble and they don't talk back!

I know - I'm savoring it! I know there'll come a day when she'll tell me where I can go and what to do with myself.

Nice to meet the other Voi-Dads (and Moms?) on the boards! My bro (posts as Randolph Mantooth) is among our ranks, too.

Randolph Mantooth
VoivodFan
Member # 168

posted January 07, 2003 12:01     Profile for Randolph Mantooth   Email Randolph Mantooth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes indeedy - another Daddy-O here. My daughter is 13 months old.
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted January 07, 2003 19:22     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK....I'm gonna do the best I can to reply here.
Layla, my baby, is 14 months & she's running
everywhere trying to get my HEMISPHERES
jewel case as I type. I have no help today as
the kids' Mom is working and my two oldest
daughters, Jena, 17 & Ashley, 15 are at the
mall purchasing winter formal evening wear
for Saturday night in that damn car I bought
Jena for Christmas (already a thousand miles
on it). My son Charlie is 7 & has a bookmark
for this here site. He won't get off that
X-Box to help me either. HELP !!
It's about time for my baby to blow mud
too, courtesy of good ole Chicken Helper.
Gotta run.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 08, 2003 08:05     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Outcast is happy daddy of Thomas "Tom" (2,5 years) and Eva (5 months).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan