my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My dream last night

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My dream last night
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 05, 2003 11:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember a while back someone posted about a dream they'd had about VV. Well, I had a very strange one about them last night. They were to be playing in Atlanta on the Multiverse tour. So I went down with some friends to check them out. I get to the show around 8:30. Walk in and run to the doors. For some reason I was late and they'd already started playing. Now check this out. The VoiVod band consisted of Snake jumping around singing. Piggy on guitar. Away was not the drummer. Newsted was NOT on bass. Some dude with an army crewcut and glasses. This is not the weird part though. They also had two black, female backup singers. ANDDDDD....a row of retarded children seated in chairs with large calculators in their laps with microphones attached to the calculators. I'm not lying here. Believe there is no way I could have made that shit up. So there was like this chorus of typing on the calculators going along with the music. And of course the black chicks were helping Snake on the vox. Now here's what else is interesting. I talked with Snake and Piggy after the show. Shook their hands and asked them what they thought about the concert and tour. Snake was very depressed and said something like "that's the way it goes sometimes in rocknroll." Like the tour was a bust or something. Then he walked up some stairs and disappeared. That was it.
 |  IP: Logged
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 05, 2003 13:43     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I remember a while back someone posted about a dream they'd had about VV. Well, I had a very strange one about them last night. They were to be playing in Atlanta on the Multiverse tour. So I went down with some friends to check them out. I get to the show around 8:30. Walk in and run to the doors. For some reason I was late and they'd already started playing. Now check this out. The VoiVod band consisted of Snake jumping around singing. Piggy on guitar. Away was not the drummer. Newsted was NOT on bass. Some dude with an army crewcut and glasses. This is not the weird part though. They also had two black, female backup singers. ANDDDDD....a row of retarded children seated in chairs with large calculators in their laps with microphones attached to the calculators. I'm not lying here. Believe there is no way I could have made that shit up. So there was like this chorus of typing on the calculators going along with the music. And of course the black chicks were helping Snake on the vox. Now here's what else is interesting. I talked with Snake and Piggy after the show. Shook their hands and asked them what they thought about the concert and tour. Snake was very depressed and said something like "that's the way it goes sometimes in rocknroll." Like the tour was a bust or something. Then he walked up some stairs and disappeared. That was it.

I had a dream that Swervedriver reformed and released an awsome new record.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 05, 2003 14:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, you've been the only VVFer to figure out where I got my name from.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 05, 2003 15:28     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only shows the bad side-effects of mescalline...
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 05, 2003 15:30     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Damn, you've been the only VVFer to figure out where I got my name from.

By the way I have every CD single those guys released if you ever want a copy. There's some killer B-side material on them.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 05, 2003 16:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I'd love to trade with you dude. Swervedriver is my fav rock band. How bout drop me an email and we'll barter.

lee_redcliffe@yahoo.com

And I swear, no drugs were involved with this dream.....

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 05, 2003 17:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Retarded children in the front row...lol!

You threw a little bit of your real-life Job in there, huh?
hehehe.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan