my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » voivod.com's forum sucks!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: voivod.com's forum sucks!!
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted January 04, 2003 17:26     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya know I, like a lot of you, have been going to that forum for a few years, but its gone to shit,everytime i go there its just a bunch of bashing & so much negative b.s. I just want to say to all of you (with sounding like i m kissing any ass)THANKS!! this fourm rules,its where the real fans go!! ... VoiVod rules....negative people don't!!....like the late & great Chuck said support music not rumours...R.I.P
 |  IP: Logged
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 04, 2003 17:40     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah, this Voivod sight should be the official sight. Voivod.com sucks ass! Plus the graphics are way better over here.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2003 19:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The main thing that makes this site so great is the fact that the people who post here are very cool and open-minded. I've made some great friends here over the last year(?). Also the fact that the guy behind VVF is the bomb. You da bomb, Corpse, da bomb, ya hear.

PMezDiddy

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted January 04, 2003 19:16     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never go to the voivod.com's forum but the real things are happening here at VOIVODFAN.COM!!!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 04, 2003 19:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus Mez, whats with the gutter-talk? You dumped your Tele and got some turntables now?

You're a gun-tootin' mountain hick - never be ashamed off it!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2003 20:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha. Sorry for the b-boyz slang there. Watched some of the MTV Icons Tribute to Janet Jackson and I guess those "street" expressions got stuck in my vocabulary.

Now, someone pass the shine.....

Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted January 04, 2003 20:35     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First you write, "voivod.com's forum sucks!!"
Then,"everytime i go there its just a bunch of bashing & so much negative b.s."

Isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 04, 2003 21:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good point Hen. But they still suck.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 04, 2003 22:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHERVOIVOD SITE ON THE NET EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE AND THE COOL GRAPHICAL SITE
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 05, 2003 15:14     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just posted my displeasure of Voivod.com over on their BB. This is the true fan sight! I expect my topic over there to be erased anytime now. How can the so called official sight be so f-ing lame. When they erase my topic they're omly naming one champ. And that would be Voivodfan.com!!!!!!
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 05, 2003 15:16     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FantasticPlanet:
I just posted my displeasure of Voivod.com over on their BB. This is the true fan sight! I expect my topic over there to be erased anytime now. How can the so called official sight be so f-ing lame. When they erase my topic they're omly naming one champ. And that would be Voivodfan.com!!!!!!

Voivod.com no longer exsist's to me. This is my new home!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 05, 2003 15:42     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey FantasticPlanet, I read you're post on Voivod.com! Funny as hell man!
Lets all show our undying support for *********.com!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 05, 2003 17:22     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FantasticPlanet:
When they erase my topic they're only naming one champ. And that would be Voivodfan.com!!!!!!

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Welcome to voivodfan...where everyone is a crazy nuthead. (except Kula, of course.)

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted January 05, 2003 23:17     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The "other place" isn't all that bad. It's just infected with teenage Metalliasskissers making some really idiotic posts.

That being said, now that I've been led here I plan to stay.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 06, 2003 09:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHERVOIVOD SITE ON THE NET EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE AND THE COOL GRAPHICAL SITE

There's Greg's site...

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted January 06, 2003 09:17     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is by far the best site.

I think to basically comes down to a more mature Voivod fan audience.

Nice job Warcorpse, one day they will write songs about you

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2003 12:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I might have posted 3 more times at the 'other site,'after Warcorpse created and invited me over here. It only took a second to realize how much better and open minded everything is on this site.
My apologies to not recognizing the other Voivod site that people here have create. I just checked them out and my face is red with imbarrassment, and ignorance. Not to mention, X-D's site that has always filled our ears with downloads of demos and shows, was also a mistake on my part.

Also a BIG WELCOME to all the new members who have found there way here.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 09, 2003 08:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just checked out voivod.com's forum after a few month's break, and...I'm almost feeling sorry for Yuri. There's nearly no content at all, just these flamboyantly intelligent messages saying "'ica iz real c00l and theyre million timez c00lr than viovod bcuz theyre on a major label so fuk off" etc. etc...

...which makes me sooo happy about this site's existence!

Oh yeah, a big welcome to the new fans from me too!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted January 09, 2003 14:48     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like this forum cuz every time I come here, I either find something interesting or laugh at some of the humourous comments.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 09, 2003 17:40     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the best site on the web. Period. The people on this forum are the coolest. Period.
That being said, I still feel kinda bad for the band because ****.com is the (supposedly) official site. I think it really reflects badly on Voivod that their site is so ....well, bad. It's not updated nearly enough (or fast enough), it looks like shit and the forum...I read the posts over there once in a blue moon and after the mass exodus, the quality of intelligent discussion there dropped right off the meter. I almost feel I should initiate some serious musical topics over there out of sympathy but after some of the shit **** pulled, I swore never to do so until he was no longer in charge over there.
Hopefully the band will realize they need to launch a NEW official site that puts ****.com to shame. Start things right so that when The Multiverse begins generating some intrest (which it surely will) people new to Voivod will have a decent official place to go for news, forum, etc.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 09, 2003 23:10     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like this forum cause I get so much love here. I tend to think of whispers on lilac winds in the midst of golden sunshine rays whenever I fall gently into the "pillowy" grasp of Warcorpse's Voivod site.

AAAHHH, It is the sweet tenderness of all who grace this beautiful site that matters most to me!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 10, 2003 08:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA!....Blackcloud...thats funny.
You should write Commercials for Women's Hygine Products!

"...whispers on lilac winds in the midst of golden sunshine rays...."

LOL!
Funny, man!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan