my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » resume transmission

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: resume transmission
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 03, 2003 10:56     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, 2001 is finally here. Don't hold your breath for wishes, i don't wish.

i don't hope much either.

but i can't believe your lack of faith and your passeism.

One of the main reason i wanted to see blacky reunite with the three was UNFINISHED FULFILLMENT. period. not OHH, LETS REDO THE SAME THING WITH MORE BUDGET. no, voivod was about building your own weapons, being at the forefront, solder gun in hand. voivod was about transformation, evolution still, "each member stays in the game". And that's what they did.

Angel Rat was a brillant album that was unfortunately scrapped by production. I don't think you understand to what extent blacky was hurt. i, for one, know how very disheartening it was for him to leave the band. but at that point he didn't really have a choice. when your peers disavow your judgment that way and basically reject your leadership, there's not much else you can do.

But i still want voivod to enjoy the recognition they more than deserve.

That said, i haven't heard the songs yet (I hate downloads). besides, the only proper way to listen to a new voivod opus is to play it in the living room while listening in the kitchen, slowly getting acquainted with the new material, moving cautiously back to the speakers.

Then you end up blasting the thing on headphones for month's ends, developing tinitus

They say that when you shop your demo around, you should never give a label your best material, since if you raise any interest, they'll ask you for more AND THEN you throw your cards on the table (douuu dou di dou)

my take on it is your in for a surprise.

[siren]prepare for impact[/siren]

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 03, 2003 11:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manipulator:

They say that when you shop your demo around, you should never give a label your best material, since if you raise any interest, they'll ask you for more AND THEN you throw your cards on the table (douuu dou di dou)

Okay, lay off the pipe Manipulator! IMO (and you know, I've got a lot of opinions) you should step up with what you've got, no shitting around.

Now get your ass to my house so that you can hear the promo. Then I'll listen to what you have to say about the "surprise I'm in for"

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 03, 2003 11:11     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in an ideal world maybe. what planet are you from ? I'm from dog eat dog, first right next to don't drop your soap
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 03, 2003 11:13     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
okie, will come in after work, wich surprisingly, i'm late for
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 03, 2003 11:13     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ouin JF en passant c'est 2003, pas 2001. Épais
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 03, 2003 11:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that would make you about two years late for work. See ya later today.
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 03, 2003 11:39     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck UTC, fuck the clock, fuck pattern #6

resist and RISE!!!!!!

:P

what's for dinner ? make him do the funny pancakes with the beans.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 04, 2003 11:49     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my theory is wise...

thanks for the disc and the funny pancakes

in accordance with the inner sanctum rules of the golden rim, i am late for work again...

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted January 04, 2003 12:08     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chu parfaitement d'accord, je pense que le reste de l'album va être sidérant !!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan