my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Thanks, Warcorpse!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks, Warcorpse!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 02, 2003 11:45     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse - thanks for including me on the list to receive the 3-song demo. Well, then - why didn't I reply to the message to get my Voivod Christmas gift, you ask? Like an ass, I forgot to update the e-mail address in my VVF profile. The address I indicated is a really old Yahoo account I used to use all the time, so I only now got around to checking my mail (I check it about once every two months or so). Ass. Ass, ass, ass. Anyway, thanks for offering! I ended up getting the tunes in mp3 format, so all's well that ends well.

I think I replied to all others from the board that have sent me messages via this old address, but if you wrote to me and didn't hear back, this is why. Why? Right. Ass.

Happy 2003 y'all. Don't take any wooden nickels and may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your door. Unless some of you evil bastards actually invited them over for lunch.

|  IP: Logged
Randolph Mantooth
VoivodFan
Member # 168

posted January 02, 2003 13:15     Profile for Randolph Mantooth   Email Randolph Mantooth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just in case my brother didn't state it clearly enough, he is an ASS.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 02, 2003 13:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I, too, would like to thank you, Warcorpse, very much for being so kind and including me on the list. You secured your place of honour in "The Brazilian Voivod Army"!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted January 02, 2003 14:13     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanx warcorpse i just receive it!!!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 02, 2003 14:39     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't!!!I haven't!!!I haven't!!!I haven't!!! I'm the last shit in the world!!! Anyone know if it comes in certified package?!?!? Warcorpse, you and this board rule!!!! THX!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan