my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Voivod logo / song downloads

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Voivod logo / song downloads
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 28, 2002 17:40     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was e-mailed the package art for the 3-song demo along with an mp3 of Rebel Robot, so I decided that it might be nice to put the new logo up here for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. It's pretty cool, actually!

Here's a link to a download of the Rebel Robot mp3:

Rebel Robot

I'll have it up for a little while, but don't be surprised if this link is dead before too long. Kinda like Shane MacGowan!

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 28, 2002 17:59     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd say Rebel Robot is the best song on the CD
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted December 29, 2002 01:33     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats COOL
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted December 29, 2002 01:44     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you very much for sharing it, can I ask you now the others ?

thanks in advance

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 29, 2002 08:49     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for the link, Kane. After reading the first reports I was expecting something heavier, but I also liked AR and TOL, so you won't hear me complaining. Great song...
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 29, 2002 12:34     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only got the one song, so I can't help you out with Gasmask Revival and We Carry On. Sorry! Anyone else have those available?
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted December 29, 2002 23:57     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanx for the link. cool stuff!

i can't wait to get my package delivered to my igloo here in Canada by my dogsled team.

it sounds like something new, yet like Voivod too. a little Matrix talk for everyone.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 30, 2002 16:37     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got all three songs here:

http://www.vcvc.org/video

There's no actual "video" in that directory. I just threw the MP3s in there last night.

FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted December 30, 2002 17:26     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I've got all three songs here:

http://www.vcvc.org/video

There's no actual "video" in that directory. I just threw the MP3s in there last night.

You are the freaking man! Thank you, I kind of sighed when I heard Rebel Robot but the other two Fing RAWK!! I can't wait to buy the record in March.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 30, 2002 17:42     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothingface - thanks for coming through with the songs, man!
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted December 30, 2002 18:41     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thnax guys.i like this stuff.but i know which must to heard in many time these songs

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan