my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CHRISTINA AGUILERA Gets Violent With KELLY OSBOURNE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHRISTINA AGUILERA Gets Violent With KELLY OSBOURNE
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 27, 2002 16:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Blabbermouth:

Dec. 27, 2002

The following item was originally published by World Entertainment News Network:

Feisty singer Christina Aguilera decided to deal with Kelly Osbourne's constant taunts about her directly - by getting violent with the rock teen.

'Dirrty' star Aguilera, 22, has long been a victim of 18-year-old Kelly's criticism and she most notably referred to the raunchy singer as "one of the most disgusting human beings on the world" in a recent interview.

But the two hadn't met until OZZY OSBOURNE's outspoken daughter walked into a Hollywood party shortly after the comments surfaced.

According to fellow revelers, Christina immediately dashed for Kelly and jerked her into a headlock.

A source tells American tabloid the Star that a furious Christina hissed, "If you've got something to say, say it now!"

Normally brash Kelly was so scared that she couldn't talk and when Christina finally let go, she warned, "If you ever wanna tell me something, tell me in person!"

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=8498

ROTFL!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 27, 2002 18:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummmm....nothing like a good catfight. Wait, I thought Kelly was the tough punk rock singer. Guess she's not as nasty as her Mom.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 27, 2002 23:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kelly's got a bitofanat-itude I s'pose. She is right that Aguilera is a nasty skank, and she should have told her then too. Shit it seems like Kelly could have easily just sat on her and crushed that weak frame. oh well
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 28, 2002 04:38     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now where are those reporters with camera's when you need 'em...
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 28, 2002 07:37     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe!!! Pretty cool thing! He!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 28, 2002 10:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GO Christina!!!

Smash that pig-face Osbourne brat!!!

I hate the Osbournes. Bunch of pitifull people with theyre pitifull screwed-up life.
On public display at that!
Waste of good film and Television space.

Hopefully Kelly pig-face Osbourne will learn to keep her fuck-hole shut next time.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 28, 2002 12:34     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol! I totally agree with KKS
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted December 28, 2002 19:49     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
GO Christina!!!

Smash that pig-face Osbourne brat!!!

I hate the Osbournes. Bunch of pitifull people with theyre pitifull screwed-up life.
On public display at that!
Waste of good film and Television space.

Hopefully Kelly pig-face Osbourne will learn to keep her fuck-hole shut next time.

King, youre hysterical man, you crack me up. "fuck-hole"...way too funny.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 29, 2002 16:47     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Geez, king kula, did someone steal your puffy pirate shirts? Although, I do agree with you, poor Ozzy and crew, love the guy - but come on! Give it up already. I think Kelley should take her own advice and "SHUT UP".
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 29, 2002 21:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hypergrrl!!!!
Great to see you post again!
Where have you been these days?

lol!...Sorry for going Crazy there folks.
Too much Sugar in my diet lately.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 29, 2002 22:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was about to post the same thing. This is a record for Hypperwoman. Three posts in two days!!! Did someone get a laptop for Christmas? Course Kula has to immediately jump in and start flirting with my woman as soon as she comes back.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 30, 2002 14:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still waiting for the gunfight at sundown! And no, I didn't get a laptop, but I did get some cut kitty kat pj's from mom. It has been sooo slow here at work (with no bosses!) and I discovered the library and it's computers right down the street.

Anyway, did you two ever notice this? King Kula, your #6, I'm #16, and Mezcalhead, your #26. Oooh, evil

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 30, 2002 19:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know Hyperkitty. Kula and I kind of became friends when you went on your little hiatus. We didn't have anyone to fight over anymore. But kitty kat pjs??? Ouch, you're giving me goose bumps baby!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 30, 2002 22:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh good grief!
I think they make Ointment for that Goose problem you have Mez.

We were gonna have a Gunfight at Sundown...but it got too dark outside to see each other. That plus we were both too drunk by then to shoot guns anyway.

I plan on having a Foaming Rabid Mad-Cow Texas Longhorn Bull with a thirst for blood shipped to Mezhead's House soon.
He might then realise that the slogan, "Dont Mess With Texas" also applies in Georgia.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan