my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My input on Jason 'challenging' Metallica...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My input on Jason 'challenging' Metallica...
JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted December 23, 2002 17:20     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I may be way off base, but I think that the reason why Jason said what he said was to 'jump start' Metallica...in a way of speaking, to bring the Metal back in METALlica. I will admit though, that I could sense *maybe* just a tad bit of hard feelings, but sometimes we 'read' things wrong. Anyways, you have my 2 cents on the subject.
By the way, I have that Voivod promo CD and it sounds awesome! If I had to decribe what it sounds like, I'd definitely say it sounds ALOT similar to ~cringes and dunks~ Megadeth...NOT Metallica. So, from what I've heard so far, Voivod will be kicking some ass I've heard 2 of Metallica's new songs and they revived the 'MASTER' hehe. Sorry....I'll go back to my corner now LOL!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2002 17:36     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, it was just to get more publicity for the Voivod release. And it worked!
JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted December 23, 2002 17:40     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It sure did work lol! Although, I wish there was more positive than negative that came from that from the people.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan