my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Two Towers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two Towers
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 22, 2002 12:50     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm...nice battles but it went on a bit.

And some of the acting was so fucking wooden that it took me a while to work out that one of the characters was actually MEANT to be a tree.

I hope Peter Jackson spends his millions making Bad Taste 2. Dereks don't run, see.

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 22, 2002 15:02     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I enjoyed it, despite the fact that the book wasn't always followed correctly. And there were some characters in the movie that weren't even supposed to be there at all.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 22, 2002 19:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really liked the second better than the first. The battle scenes were terrific. They need a better soundtrack. I thought some ENSLAVED would have worked in a couple of areas.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 23, 2002 03:43     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Enough of that fucking 'Celtic Moods' shit!!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 23, 2002 07:22     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A lot still has to happen in the last film. Frodo with Shelob, captured by Orcs. Battle of Minas Tirith,... 3 hours is going to be tight.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan