my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » happy holidays!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: happy holidays!
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted December 22, 2002 09:40     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm away 'til new year (ish) so here's wihing you all a good one - take care and see you soon.

J

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 22, 2002 11:17     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
U too man , take care and have fun !
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted December 23, 2002 08:39     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holidays to all the Voivod Fans!!!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 23, 2002 08:40     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Happy Holidays to all!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2002 08:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holidays everyone!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 23, 2002 08:58     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ravenous X-Mess to ya all! Be careful with alcohol (no spilling)!

MACABRE - 'Holidays of Horror'

Merry Christmas
He gunned his family down
His bullets were their presents
Dead relatives all around
Happy new year
One they won't be here to see
It's the Holidays of Horror
Because of Ronald Gene Simmons

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 23, 2002 09:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers and much merriment to all. I'll be back in the new year to chew some more breezes. It'll be 2003 - Year of the Voivod!
To the deaf!

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 23, 2002 14:24     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Hare Krishna! Woops, I meant Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Tomorrow morning as soon as I get off of work (Another god damned graveyard shift - I've been working them straight since the middle of October!) I am going to make a mad dash for the Twwassen ferry terminal and hopefully catch the 7:45 a.m. ferry bound for Dukes Point in Noitall's favourite town - Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, B.C.! Hey Noitall, I'll be thinking of you as I cross the Straight of Georgia! I am going ot spend a couple of days at my parents place in Courtenay. On Christmas eve, I'm going ot have a few shots of rye with my father. Mmm, Gibsons! So I wonder what Noitall and Blacky have gotten each other for Christmas? I wonder if she is going to dye her hair red?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 23, 2002 14:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to wish all you awesome folks here at voivodfan.com a happy holiday. Even though the whole corporate, plastic bullshit and the stupid religious tripe overshadows the season, it's still a nice time of the year to be with your family and friends. So here's to all of you - Cheers and all the best.

Glen

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 23, 2002 17:17     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy, crappy Holiday Schmoliday crappy crap to all. Glad you are all still here Take care and have a great New Year!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2002 17:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy holidays to you too Hypergrrl and all the rest of you demented Voivodfans!

------------------->

quote:
Santa's A Woman

I hate to be the one to defy sacred myth, but I believe he's a she. Think about it. Christmas is a big, organized, warm, fuzzy, nurturing, social deal, and I have a tough time believing a guy could possibly pull it all off!

For starters, the vast majority of men don't even think about selecting gifts until Christmas Eve. Once at the mall, they always seem surprised to find only Ronco products, socket wrench sets, and mood rings left on the shelves. On this count alone, I'm convinced Santa is a woman.

Surely, if he were a man, everyone in the universe would wake up Christmas morning to find a rotating musical Chia Pet under the tree, still in the shopping bag.

Another problem for a he-Santa would be getting there. First of all, there would be no reindeer because they would all be dead, gutted and strapped on to the rear bumper of the sleigh amid wide-eyed, desperate claims that buck season had been extended. Blitzen's rack would already be on the way to the taxidermist.

Even if the male Santa DID still have reindeer, he'd also have the transportation problems because he would inevitably get lost up there in the snow and clouds and then refuse to stop and ask for directions.

Other reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man:

* Men can't pack a bag.

* Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.

* Men would feel their masculinity is threatened... having to be seen with all those elves.

* Men don't answer their mail.

* Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described, even in jest, as anything remotely resembling a "bowl full of jelly."

* Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.

* Having to do the Ho Ho Ho thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.

* Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 30, 2002 11:48     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aha, I caught you! I finished my Krishnas shopping on Dec. 23/02 - so there! As for everything else you said, I mostly agree - especially the one about the stockings! Now wouldn't Christmas be so much better if Santa was a very nice looking lady wearing red stockings? Mmm!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan