my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod X-Mas gift: Received! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod X-Mas gift: Received!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 24, 2002 13:08     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got it! I got it ! I got it!
I am SO fucking stoked! I just finished listening and it's AWESOME! Snake sounds great. The photo is very cool. I'll have to get all the guys to sign it when they come here on tour. I'm gonna go play it again. Thanks to 'corpse, Chophouse and Voivod!
Merry fucking X-mas!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 24, 2002 13:29     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im crossing my fingers, to be one of the lucky bastard!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 24, 2002 13:50     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After reading the comments over here, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 24, 2002 16:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me too. But I'm not expecting much. Being from Brazil makes things a little more difficult... Hope I'm also one of the lucky ones!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 24, 2002 21:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
absolutely wonderfull gift.
Thanks a million Chophouse!

Happy Holliday Voivod!

Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted December 25, 2002 10:57     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HUGE thanks to Voïvod and all at Chophouse for this awesome gift!! Thanks also to Warcorpse for contacting me, and also for keeping up this stellar site!! Yuletide greetings to everyone!!
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted December 25, 2002 11:23     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh. Here's something I just noticed: The snowflakes on the Holiday flier are Voïvod "logos". I guess I shoulda noticed... Too much cheeba!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 25, 2002 11:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The main ingredient that has been missing from VOIVODs sound is finally back....SNAKE!!!

This is an amazing cd, didn't you guys also get the 13 song advanced Multiverse cd in your package?
Yeah, me neither, just fukin wit cha!!!

BIG THANKS to WARCORPSE and Chophouse and Voivod for making this happen!!! Definitley the coolest gift I'll get this Xmas!!!

Happy New Year to ME...and you guys (and gals) also.

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted December 25, 2002 13:06     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you so much to warcorpse,
Chophouse & Voivod for such a
great surprise this year. Come
March 4, I'll be standing at the door
of the record store waiting to get
my copy of THE MULTIVERSE.
Thanx again and Merry Christmas
to all of ya'll.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 25, 2002 16:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the best present i got this whole crummy x-mas! WARCORPSE.....thank you so much sending my info in after everybody elses, im sure you made the difference. and thanks to Chophouse and Voivod. the new songs ROCK, this is better than five golden touques, eh?
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted December 25, 2002 16:08       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
anybody in canada get it yet?
IP: Logged
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted December 25, 2002 16:22     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heck with waiting at the store on March 4, I am keeping in contact with tomar at www.theendrecords.com to make sure he has it in stock when it comes out and he usually has things available for preorder which get to you prior to release date. I am so psyched!!

thanks to the guys for this cool x-mas gift, I am really digging the new tracks.

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted December 25, 2002 20:22     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah thanX so much WC!
What a cool xmas gift from Voivod.
Hope all you guys here on the board have a wonderful holiday season!

St.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 25, 2002 23:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF?!?!

Where was I when this "sampler" was offered, and when did it officially start?Was this off of the Chophouse site? Obviously, I fucked up some how!

Fuck Christmas!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 25, 2002 23:39     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
WTF?!?!

Where was I when this "sampler" was offered, and when did it officially start?Was this off of the Chophouse site? Obviously, I fucked up some how!

Fuck Christmas!!!

And Fuck everyone else...I'm seriously PISSED OFF!!!

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted December 26, 2002 01:47     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
me toooooooo
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 26, 2002 11:36     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
woooohooo i got it today and i'm psyched :
the * Snake * has returned !!
Multi-thanks to Warcorpse and everybody at The Chophouse, and of course Voivod !
best xmas gift ever

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 26, 2002 14:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I emailed 75 of the most active members with the offer that was extended to us from Chophouse Records. Everyone who replied to me with their mailing address was included.

I did, so... YEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!

Bad news is it will take some three weeks 'till I hopefully put my hands on the package. Hope it's worth the wait!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 26, 2002 15:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, i have received my copy two days ago.
The signature on the flyer is Jasonic's.

Voivod again managed to get a new sound, although it sounds very much like TOL i guess. But it is very Voivod and i like it a lot. But.....

My opinion is that it sounds alittle average and i hope the rest of the album will be more dissonant.

Voivod thank you so much for this present. I've been waiting a long time and i have heard the pieve at least a 30 times now. And i will be listening to it a lot coming time.

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted December 26, 2002 18:26     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am in Montreal and I did not yet received it. Thank you in advance Warcorpse and the Chophouse, I can't wait to listen to those tracks!!!

Happy new metal year!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 26, 2002 18:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh man it would be killer if one a you guys could convert them promo songs to mp3 ? then us lonely ol left out ones would have gratification... ? plz
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 26, 2002 19:29     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I live in Jonquiere and I didn't received it!?!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 27, 2002 00:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fireface:
Heh. Here's something I just noticed: The snowflakes on the Holiday flier are Voïvod "logos". I guess I shoulda noticed... Too much cheeba!!

Isn't cheeba supposed to "heighten" the senses?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 27, 2002 00:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gift arrived X-mas eve. Promo was SIGNED (that's all I cared about LOL), music sounds great (and Snake is more venemous than ever)!! This might be the one to finally get VOIVOD on the main airwaves. Thanx Corpse and Chophouse and of course VOIVOD!! Rebel Robot kicks ass! Can't wait till March Forth...It will be the best fucking birthday present I ever/will get!!!
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted December 27, 2002 01:07     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
please can someone share, there are a few of us that did get it and sleepless knowing that there new voivod songs out and we can here them ...can you hear our crys???

..thank you....

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan