my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod X-Mas gift: Received! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod X-Mas gift: Received!
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 21, 2002 22:31     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my Chophouse package in the mail and contained inside where 3 items, a SIGNED picture of the NEW Voivod, an advanced copy of 3 songs that are gonna be on the CD...I think, and a happy holidays flier!
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 22, 2002 00:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate surprises, thanks for ruining it !
You must live in Cali, the rest of us probably get it in the next few days. Are they REAL autographs???? Either way still kick-ass What a MERRY VV-mas!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 22, 2002 00:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nice.
I'll only get it when i'm back after new years anyways... unless WC forgot to include me in there.. i hope not

That's something really fucking cool to look forward to. January doesnt look so bleak all of a sudden

Nuke infusion: Autographs? It's the tunes, man!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 22, 2002 01:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course it's about the music Skul, but I also want something literally straight from the band's hands. I'm wierd like that
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 22, 2002 02:36     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone knows how many gifts like this will be sent ?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 22, 2002 11:51     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaarrgghhh!!! How does it sound??? Please?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 22, 2002 23:47     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't really compare it to anything, plus I've only listened to NothingFace. But maybe there could be a way I could upload it
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 23, 2002 00:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...so I guess the autographs aren't real?
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 23, 2002 08:38     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How to get it?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 23, 2002 12:05     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they are definatly real!, you had to be a part of the chop house msgboard to get the gift, sorry to the guys that didn't
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2002 12:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, that's not true, it was offered to people on this board and the Voivod.com site as well, but it was a limited offer (I'm guessing they did a run of 500 copies).
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 23, 2002 14:01     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have received an e-mail from warcorpse and I have sent all the info asked, was it for the gift?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 23, 2002 14:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep.
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted December 23, 2002 14:04     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know if I was on the list, warcorpse sent to chophouse...
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 23, 2002 15:31     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
O, thought it was just chophouse...eh
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 23, 2002 18:14     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES! I got my package today and am about to listen. The photo and holiday flyerare very cool. Will report back....

Warcorpse, sincere thanks for adding me to the list. I truly appreciate it. Best X Mas gift I've had in years when I opened the mail tonight.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 23, 2002 18:17     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't wait get home and check the mail tonight! Crossing my fingers!
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 23, 2002 18:28     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D, skip work. Get up and run home as fast as you can, man. This shit sounds HUGE!
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted December 23, 2002 18:32     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greg, get back online so you can send me these tracks! Please.
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted December 23, 2002 18:46     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got the wonderful Voivod holiday package in the mail today. The 3-song CD will not be leaving my CD player for a long time, that's for sure. What does it sound like? Hmmm...I'm only on the 2nd listen as I type this, but I'd say it's a little bit "Dimension Hatross", a little bit "Nothingface", and a little bit "Outer Limits". Definitely great stuff. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album in March.

The photo I got was not signed, but I can't say that I care. It's the tunes I wanted. (there was a little "happy holidays" note that looks like it was signed by Jason, though).

Thanks to Warcorpse for contacting me about this, and thanks to Chophouse & Voivod for showing they care about their loyal fans.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 23, 2002 20:48     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got home to find mine waiting.
I am about to pop it in the stereo.
If nobody else uploads it, I will, give me a few minutes to listen first.

I have an observation about the {unsigned}
photo:

If you remove the goatees of Jasonic and Snake,
and Michel's distinguished grey streaks,

...THEY LOOK LIKE FRIGGIN' TEENAGERS!!
Way to stay young, guys. Piggy looks as happy as ... well, a Pig in Shit!!!
(no offense.. he is grinnin' BIG)

(my review is on the "New Songs - First Impressions" thread)

2scared2scream
VoivodFan
Member # 77

posted December 24, 2002 06:38     Profile for 2scared2scream   Email 2scared2scream     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my package today (I'm in the UK)! Good stuff all around, my picture wasn't autographed either, but i don't care....i already have all my vinyl signed anyways (he added smugly!)...seriously though, these guys care about their fans, and i'm glad to be one of 'em! Enjoy yer christmas dinners!
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted December 24, 2002 10:16     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got mine yesterday. Thanks to Warcorpse for your assistance in getting this! Listening now and sounds great! My pic wasn't signed but that is ok. There was a signature on the flyer but I don't know who's it is. So far I can't make a comparison to anything, other it just sounds like Voivod!!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 24, 2002 12:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My package was waiting for me when I got home as well! All I can say is this is cool as it gets! The band look great and the artwork/new logo look real nice!

Thanks Voivod, Chophouse and Warcorpse for going the extra mile in contacting me!

The Chophouse
VoivodFan
Member # 165

posted December 24, 2002 13:07     Profile for The Chophouse   Email The Chophouse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On behalf of VOIVOD and all of us at The Chophouse, you are all very welcome! The band really wanted to share their new music with their most loyal fans first, before sending anything to press and radio.

Happy Holidaze!

The Chophouse

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan