my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Alcohol Warning!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alcohol Warning!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 20, 2002 09:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_warnings.swf
 |  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 21, 2002 10:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!
Now, you see, thats why I don't drink...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 21, 2002 18:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't drink? How do you manage that?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 22, 2002 09:29     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty easy... . I just don't drink alcohol...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 22, 2002 12:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Owls don't drink either. They get all their moisture-needs from the blood of their victims.

So I'd like to inject a mouse with gin and see if the owl flies straight after he's eaten it.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 22, 2002 14:17     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really? I never knew that...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 22, 2002 17:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you read too many Roald Dahl novels as a kid EKH...lol
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 23, 2002 00:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drinking can be broken down into so many different categories:
1) Social drinker: drinks only around other drinkers
2) Celebratory drinker: weddings, anniversaries, baptisms, birthdays, holidays
3) Weekend warrior: only on weekends
4) Binge drinker: stays drunk for days at a time
5) Keggers: typical fratboy/football partiers that swear by the pump
6) Stress drinkers: only during times of stress
7) Girl drink drunks: only drink the drinks that have umbrellas and fruit in them
8) Beer drinkers: you aren't an alcoholic if all you drink is beer
9) Wine (fine): upper-class artsy-fartsy snobs who only buy the best wine
10) Wine (cheap): the rest of us that settle for wine found at the grocery
11) Wino: MD 20/20, thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose
12) Boozers: has to be liquor, and usually straight from the bottle (YEA!!)
13) College drinkers: some people just drink while in college and quit after
14) Shooters: has to be from a shotglass, usually involves a game too
15) Peer-pressure drinkers: people that make themselves have a drink to fit in
16) Slow drinkers: nurse the drink to make sure they only have one an hour like the drunk driving manual says to stay legal
17) slammers: also known as chuggers, GO-GO-GO! people (always fun to watch)
18) pukers: people that drink solely to puke
19) closet drunks: bottles stashed in cabinets, under sink, laundry room
20) hopeless alcoholics: will drink anything containing alc., including perfume, aftershave, rubbing alcohol (GAG), food extracts (peach, banana, vanilla, cherry--your choice!)
21) mixed drinks only: rum and coke, vodka and OJ, seagrams and seven up, CROWN and coke

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2002 05:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow... you've really researched that...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2002 00:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't say I've been them all, but I CAN say I've seen them all!! I forgot to add two categories:
22) light-weight: gets drunk off two drinks, usually makes complete idiot of self in process. (red-faced pussy)
23) heavy-weight: just can't seem to get drunk (I bet there are a few of you on this site )last one standing!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan