my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm trying to find something.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm trying to find something.....
JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted December 17, 2002 23:21     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to know if anyone here has or knows someone who has taped the MTV news segment on which Jasonic spoke and did that quick lil interview? If you have, then PLEASE email me! I will either pay for it or even trade. I have tons of Metallica and KISS stuff up for trading...anywhere from underground demos, vinyls,guitar/bass picks and even autographed drum sticks! I hope to find someone who is willing to copy one for me. Thanks!
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 18, 2002 02:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, i suggest put it on the net ?!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 18, 2002 12:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Jason's Angel,

I recorded the segment and would love to post it, but I have no practical way of ripping video at this point... otherwise I would have posted a ton of Voivod shit already!

However, I could post the audio portion of the interview if people want to hear exactly what was said. The only cool part of the visual was some 1989 footage of Piggy & Blacky playing live anyway (in which the Pigster is sportin' the double-neck axe...Hell Yeah!)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan