my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » offer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: offer
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 17, 2002 09:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello,

someone offers me both Voivod Pic-discs and a new Cassette of War and Pain. I will have to pay about $ 50,- for the three items.

Would you pay this money for the three items ???? I think i am going to do this but i just need a second opinion of you guys....

thanx.

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 17, 2002 09:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well i did pay 50$ for the THrashing Rage picture disc EP (25$ for the actual record, and another 25$ for those goddamn custom fees.. urgh). So yah, man. Take 'em.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 17, 2002 10:19     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Paul grab'em while you can...
the Thrashing Rage pic disc is becoming very rare and may be worth the 50 $ itself!
the Cockroaches pic disc is at least 25-30 $ worth and also mighty rare.
plus you will have the W&P tape...

go Paul, go!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 17, 2002 12:30     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul, go for it! Those picture discs as cool as it gets! I am lucky enough to already have them, but if I didn't, I would surely pay $50 for the pair!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 17, 2002 15:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, money is under way. And hopefully there will be some records und the fucking Christmasstree......... (yes i have one, my kids are liking it.)

Thank you all...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan