my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Xmas present 4 u

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Xmas present 4 u
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 16, 2002 17:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Meet-An-Inmate.Com

Can you imagine what it must be like for attractive men and women to be without companionship? These incarcerated individuals are paying a price for crimes they have committed. These inmates are very real and are seeking you! Why not give it a try? Make the day of a lonely inmate! He/She will get excited when his/her name is called to receive a letter from you. Just think how lonely it must feel at mail call to never hear your name, especially after being locked up for several years and family and friends have deserted you. All of these prisoners behind bars have written me a letter requesting to be listed. Some are just wanting a pen pal while some singles are looking for the possibility of a more serious relationship.

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 17, 2002 07:49     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please hand me some tissue, Noitall. I'm getting all teary-eyed...because I'm rotfl
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 17, 2002 08:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow!...Thats cool!
Girls behind bars...hmmmmm.

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted December 17, 2002 22:32     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
king you are sick and goofy as hell
any ways i think its kool
I know some one who talks to Charles Manson is that creepy I hope she doesn't try to kill me(hehehe a little sick humor)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan