my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » voivod xmas gift?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: voivod xmas gift?
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted December 15, 2002 23:57       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey guys, what do you think the voivod related xmas gift from chophouse will be?
IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 16, 2002 00:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probably an autographed card, but I DOUBT it will be hand-written (who knows tho???). No biggy a gift is a gift, that's nice of them to do that.
My friend got one from Soundgarden a while back, the cover is a drawing with their faces wearing X-mas hats.

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 16, 2002 03:59     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to think it's a Xmas card with Away's artwork on it, signed by all members, of course mine will be one of the few (numbered) originals.
...and why not a preproduction track from the past sessions at the Chophouse?
...or an invitation to follow them on each date on the french leg of the upcoming world tour?

this would be cool!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 16, 2002 08:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm hoping for a CD with songs 14-25 that wont be on the Multiverse!

...Hey i can dream cant i?

It is very nice of the Chophouse to do something like this...no matter what it is.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 16, 2002 08:53     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...or a VoiVod ski hat.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 16, 2002 11:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I reckon it's all a ploy to get Kula's address and send the men in white coats round!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 16, 2002 12:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I reckon it's all a ploy to get Kula's address and send the men in white coats round!

Yeah...that thought did cross my mind.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 16, 2002 14:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! I suppose it's possible. KKS you better sleep with one eye open.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 18, 2002 11:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't worry hex! Warcorpse hasn't done a yuri! All is good.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 18, 2002 12:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Yes forum members can delete their own posts.

Its gonna be a kick ass Christmas. Drunkcember part ...

They just can't delete entire topics, correct?

"Drunkcembe part ..." does that mean the gift is alcohol? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted December 18, 2002 14:08     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A very morbid thanx to Warcorpse!
ThanX for the extra work and killer site, we all dig it so much! You are the man.

St.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 20, 2002 03:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Yes forum members can delete their own posts. I don't have any details on the Chophouse gift, I was very happy that the promotion was extended Voivodfan.com members. I emailed Chophouse a big list of voivodfan members addresses(in an Excel Spreadsheet) last night. It was a lot of work cutting and pasting to all those cells.
Chophouse wants this cool gift to be a suprise. Like I said, I was happy we were included. Chophouse asked for 75 of the most active members here, I used the email addresses that members are registered with here at voivodfan.

Its gonna be a kick ass Christmas. Drunkcember part ...

Thanks 'Corpse for doing that. Chophouse knows the best VV site !
I wish they would give an invite to go backstage and party out. If not I'll just carry an amp for Piggy LOL

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 20, 2002 05:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for all the time you put into hooking us up with this gift Warcorpse. I hardly join any forums (this one and a Porcupine Tree) because I don't have the time, so it's nice to be included with the Chophouse folks as receivers of the gift.

Why would I join any other forum, anyway? The coolest people are RIGHT HERE !!!

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted December 20, 2002 08:30     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you very much Warcorpse!!!!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 20, 2002 20:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that was really cool of Chophouse to include the 75 most psychotic Voivodfans from here! I also think warcorpse is a kick-ass dude for all the work he puts in on this site. Jeff, you are total fucking Metal.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 21, 2002 12:01     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I think that was really cool of Chophouse to include the 75 most psychotic Voivodfans from here! I also think warcorpse is a kick-ass dude for all the work he puts in on this site. Jeff, you are total fucking Metal.

I second that very much! Vroomfondel, "VoineVoine"...you're crazy, hahaha!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan