my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Heavy Metal X-Mas Carols!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heavy Metal X-Mas Carols!!!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 13, 2002 11:49     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can anyone help me with this but I'm positive that there has to be at least one Metal Christmas type C.D. out there somewhere! Seems to me a couple years ago I heard a song called "I am Santa Claus" and is sung to the tune of Black Sabbath's "Iron Man"! Hilarious! Does anyone know about this or anything else? I have a big X-Mas party to go to tomorrow night and the so far the only twisted C.D. I've come across which I will spring on everyone after the first bottle of Absinthe is finished is "Ho Ho Ho" by - get this - Rupaul! Maybe I should wait for the second bottle of Absinthe to be finished, huh?
 |  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 13, 2002 12:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a cd called 'Metal Christmas' that is full of the shittest things ever. Like Paul Dianno singing 'White Christmas' with the shittest backing band ever. It's soooooo bad it's hilarious.
It's at this point that I'd like to mention that I didn't buy the fucking thing, someone sent it to me as a laugh.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan