my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Drunkcember part deux

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drunkcember part deux
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 13, 2002 09:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy b-day NIA!

May all your drinks come true! Work that liver!

|  IP: Logged
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted December 13, 2002 10:07     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
joyeux anniversaire mademoiselle nia !

now i have to practice my singing so i don't embarrass you

Bonne fêteee nia, Bonne fêteee nia, Bonne fêêêêteee , Bonne fêêêêteee , Booonneee fêêêêêêteeeee niaaaaaaaa (sung in heavily intoxicated noise)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 13, 2002 10:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it Nia's birthday really? I thought she just celebrated one. Has it been a year already? Where the hell have I been?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 13, 2002 10:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's mud in your eye. Never really understood that saying but it's alcohol related and generally used in wishing someone a pleasant time. So there you go. There'll be plenty of muddied eyes round here tonight as it's my works xmas party. Free beer from 7pm til 3am, so I'm sure I can squeeze a drink to Noitall in there somewhere !
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 13, 2002 10:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!

From the Land of Texas!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 13, 2002 11:20     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Ô you .
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 13, 2002 13:34     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone. I'm not drunk yet but the day's still young....
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 13, 2002 13:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday NIA!!! Always best to get started early as possible! I find that waiting until 2:00pm to began is waaay overrated! If you start at 10:00am or so, you can still get drunk enough before the end of the workday to tell your co-workers how you really feel about them combining your December B-Day celebration w/the X-Mas festivities... LOL!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 14, 2002 00:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nia!!!

May your hangover be quick to leave you.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 14, 2002 04:58     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Happy 18th birthday

Now the DRINKS are finally legal! (wait sorry, that's Mexico, not Canada..)

One more year!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 14, 2002 05:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
Now the DRINKS are finally legal! (wait sorry, that's Mexico, not Canada..)

One more year!!!

Are you in Canada?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 14, 2002 10:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think Miss Nia has a problem being legal.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 14, 2002 15:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME MEZ. Yes, I am legal (that would make me 19, lololol!), yes I am in Canada, no I don't have a hangover, okay not much of one, nothing some more alcohol won't help...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 15, 2002 01:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA glad you made it to "day 364 and counting" to next B-Day! Why does everyone think you're so young? You said how old you were a long time ago, and it's over 19. Aren't you Away's mom? HAVE I BEEN DECIEVED?!? LOL just kidding (well how else would you "know" everything?)
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 15, 2002 01:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'know, I'm pretty sure Away's Mom isn't a protestant anglophone, lol! And for the record I'm not as old as some people who have just hit the big 4-0! When I turned 30 it wasn't that bad but I'm sure that when I turn 35 I will feel like lying about my age for a decade or two...
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted December 15, 2002 06:31     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone here hit the big 4-0 yet?
I thought I was first in line (this coming
September),
Hope you had a great day Nia.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 15, 2002 09:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy (belated) Birthday NIA! Do anything cool and crazy for your B-day? Give us a run down of your night of reckless abandon!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 15, 2002 11:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh! I was away for a couple of days, and missed NIA's b-day! Please accept my late congatulations, and may your life be filled with happiness!!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 16, 2002 05:41     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Oh! I was away for a couple of days

Wow! What was it like? Did you end up being spat out at the side of the highway like in 'Being John Malkovitch"?!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 16, 2002 07:49     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
désolé pour le retard, bon anniv' quand même... enfin, j'espère qu'il fut bon!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 16, 2002 09:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Did you end up being spat out at the side of the highway like in 'Being John Malkovitch"?!

Errm... Bartender! Please, whatever this bloke is drinkin', I want the same!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 16, 2002 14:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Layla's Dad:
Has anyone here hit the big 4-0 yet?
I thought I was first in line (this coming
September),
Hope you had a great day Nia.

Thanks LD. I did have a good birthday, not too debauched. Blacky beat you to 40 yesterday....

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted December 16, 2002 18:00     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dangit! I had my heart set on having the
proud distinction of being the first
forty-something here. But look what
could happen come September: Guy
asks bartender, "Hey, who's 40 & hangs
out at voivodfan.com?" Bartender says
to guy "Well, there's Blacky and some
guy from Alabama with a buncha
younguns!". Hell, if that happened, it
would be an honour.
Hope you had a great day Blacky! May
your music fill my living room for 15
MORE years.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan