my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » web hosting

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: web hosting
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 12, 2002 11:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As a few of you Vod heads have your own web sites dotted around, I thought I'd come to you in search of info. I need to switch from the hosting company I use at the moment (too damn expensive) and I'm just wondering if any of you guys could recommend a new one. I seem to remember someone saying that Blacky has something to do with a hosting site. Is this true? That'd be cool!!
Who do you use Warcorpse?

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 12, 2002 11:15     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm starting a new company focused on hosting, VSpace Solution
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 12, 2002 13:49     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Are prices are in US$ or CAD$? (wink wink) What about the GST/PST BS?
Seems like "basic" has all I need...

It's in US dollar, but no taxes.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 12, 2002 19:28     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you live in Canada, then it is in Canadian dollar.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 13, 2002 05:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds good to me. But you don't sell domain names too? Can anyone recommend a good place to buy them? I've been searching around and found some good deals, just wandering if any of you guys know of any.
Oh - and my mother in law lives in Canada, do I get the cheaper exchange rate?!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 14, 2002 01:42     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We also sell Domain Names, they're $18 CDN,$ 12USD for .com, .net, .org, per year, just do a whois using Network Solutions to see if the domain in question is available, then contact us, and we will handle the rest, the VSpace site is in construction so not all the services are on the pages, the best thing to do is to email at support@vspacesolution.com .
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 14, 2002 02:42     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
If you live in Canada, then it is in Canadian dollar.

Which would you rather "play bass" for? The canadian or U.S. dollar?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan