my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » trade tourshirt

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trade tourshirt
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 12, 2002 10:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, if Voivod is going on a world tour
i will for sure buy some tourshirts.
But if one of you buys some with dates on it from canadian tour or american tour i would like to make a trade with an european one !!

Anyone interested ??????

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 12, 2002 10:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah, Paul, I'll trade with ya.
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted January 14, 2003 10:59     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there anyone else on the other side of the pond who'd be willing to do this?! A shirt with Euro dates would be sweet to add to my Voïvod collection!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 14, 2003 11:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm up for that. I'll be going to at least one of the UK dates, and if they do the European festival circuit I'll be following that too. I'll trade you mate.
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted January 14, 2003 13:11     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent!! Thanks much h!! I'll touch base with you again as we near showtime...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan