my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Drunkcember

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drunkcember
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 05, 2002 22:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes indeed.... It's that time of the year.. it's DRUNKCEMBER!! Starting with today, it's just non-stop birthday parties! Of course today being the 5th is my 29th birthday (thanks), then the 8th is a friend of mine's b-day (Steve), then there the 13th (Kim), the 19th (Guy) and of course the 25th is baby jeebus' b-day but who fuckin' cares about that one!

Oh yah, and Noitall's the 13th and Blacky's the 15th i think... yes indeed, it's drunkcember!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 05, 2002 22:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul since today is your birthday I KNOW you will want a copy of your birthday horoscope, heh -

"Your passions will run high this year and there will be times when they get you into trouble. Fortunately, you are like a cat with nine lives and will come through largely unscathed. Try to use your lightning- mind for something constructive. Creative writing could be a great source of joy -- and maybe even a source of additional income.

You are creative, restless and passionate. You always remember that it is darkest before the dawn. When most people have given up faith, you stand as symbol of ultimate victory. Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius natives play dramatic roles in your life. They could have the letters E, N or W in their names. During 2003, you will overcome obstacles, and you will win despite odds against you. During October, the question of marriage will dominate."

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 05, 2002 23:22     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And most importantly: 'tis the ONLY season right now that one can drink "Snowcap" vigorously..and be merrily SHIT-FACED!!!
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted December 06, 2002 04:50     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well you can keep Chrimbo,

I'm Scottish and I'll be in Edinburgh for the arrival of the new year. It's the only place to be on the entire planet for alcofrolics such as me

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2002 06:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY FUCK!!!

HAVE FUN...STAY SAFE. (just words of advice...of course you might be too drunk to read them)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 06, 2002 08:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy late Birthday to you Skul!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted December 06, 2002 09:58     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vieux motard que jamais! Happy cracked skul'
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 06, 2002 12:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Besides beer, what will you be drinking this holiday season? I will be partaking in the Nutcracker martini myself (thanks to Blacker than Blacky for introducing me to this mind bending concoction):

Two parts Frangelico, five parts Vodka. Stir and strain, garnish with Lemon Twist.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 06, 2002 22:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see here. What did I drink tonight. Hmmmmm.... Many beers and I knidn barely feel my fihnger s tyingo=o and tist late so I'm gonn aheave tos yays that this one post heathall'll I';ll regreat os othaapyy birthsdya skull we arould hdasspppy fo ya

I,mn happy cuasyse i';, syhhyye heool9o...its been a ohglkon night.. happy casue i m lieavning thowt

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 06, 2002 23:13     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
desole pour le retard, mais criss de bonne fete boite cranienne!

holly freaking days fav drinks!, cognac, vodka tonic & corona...not all at once.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 07, 2002 01:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.. pas grave pépa.. tank yiou
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 07, 2002 06:05     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, happy fuckin' bee-lated bee-day Skul! Cheerios and Beerios, dude!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 09, 2002 03:10     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Yes indeed.... It's that time of the year.. it's DRUNKCEMBER!! Starting with today, it's just non-stop birthday parties! Of course today being the 5th is my 29th birthday (thanks)...[clippety clip] Oh yah, and Noitall's the 13th and Blacky's the 15th i think... yes indeed, it's drunkcember!

Heh, it seems December really is THE party month...happy 29th to you Skul, I hope you had some serious fun! BTW, I'm also celebrating my 29th on the 13th of December, and it's going to be a Friday Luckily I'm not superstitious! It's also a good thing that Noitall isn't Swedish, otherwise Blacky might have to have a fire distinguisher at hand next Friday:

"Santa Lucia is celebrated all over Sweden and in Norway on December 13th. The custom--a young girl dressed in white with candles on her head--has a complicated background, more fiction than fact."
Read more about burning hair

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 09, 2002 05:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy beerdays to all you children of the winter! My brother has his birthday on december 25th. Does he not like that!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan