my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VV contest

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VV contest
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 27, 2002 08:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't know how many of you had seen this. I'd enter it but I can't watch any of the vids due to realplayer problems:

CHOPHOUSE RECORDS PRESENTS

The VOIVOD Caught in The Multiverse CONTEST 2002 !!
November 25, 2002 – December 20, 2002

The Chophouse is giving away One (1) inner circle VOIVOD studio t-shirt (only 72 made and this is the only one left...for real!!) and Thirteen (13) autographed VOIVOD 8 x 10 publicity photos (first one's, just printed). The studio t-shirt is black with an Away designed TARRAT (project name) print on the front. T-shirt size is Large.

The contest is simple. Write down one (1) answer to each of the following six (6) questions and email them to contests@chophouserecords.com. You must submit answers for all six (6) questions in order to be eligible to win a prize. The Sent Date of each email will be used to determine the order in which all entries are received. All entries, in the order received, will be judged by VOIVOD band members and/or Chophouse Records staff on the basis of accuracy with respect to answering all six (6) questions correctly. The first thirteen (13) entries to answer all six (6) questions correctly will win a prize, with the first entry to answer all six (6) questions correctly winning the Grand Prize and the following twelve (12) entries to answer all six (6) questions correctly each winning a Runner Up Prize. All questions can be answered correctly by reading and/or watching the VOIVOD Session Diaries at ChophouseRecords.com. All thirteen winning entries will be posted on the Chophouse Message Board when the winners are announced.

ANSWER ALL SIX QUESTIONS:

Question One : What is the FULL NAME of the Editor working on the new VOIVOD album?

Question Two : What instrument did VOIVOD use as a click track sound during recording?

Question Three : What is the “ magic number” of the microphone chosen for Snake’s vocal tracking?

Question Four : What became the VOIVOD motto during the recording of the new album?

Question Five : While setting up microphones for vocal tracking, Piggy “got hit in the head by a…” what?

Question Six : What is the name of the new VOIVOD logo?

The contest starts today on November 25, 2002 at 12:00PM (PST) and ends December 20, 2002 at 12:00AM (PST).

So what are you waiting for?! Countdown to the December Full Moon is on! Take a journey into The Multiverse and get your answers submitted to contests@chophouserecords.com.

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 27, 2002 08:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've also got problems with the vids. At school, they won't be downloaded (ye olde wall of fiyah), and at home...well, 56bps just makes downloading feel like eating a melon with a straw. Not that I'd wanted to participate anyway
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted November 27, 2002 08:58     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had to download an older version of Real Player 8 to watch the video's. I couldn't get Real One to play them either.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 27, 2002 10:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Greg, where did you download that old version of Realplayer from? I sure do miss mine. I deleted to download the Realone which sucks!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 27, 2002 10:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was gonna enter that myself, but I don't have time to go through all the movies again on my 56k modem. They play fine but the rebuffering means that a 3 min clip takes 30 mins to watch. I just haven't got time right now.
The answer to question 3 is '4060' though, if anyone needs it.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 27, 2002 10:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It"'s really just the motto thing that i'm not sure of, yet. Besides the shirt,s a large! bah! i cant wear that
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 27, 2002 10:17     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get older versions here:
http://www.ce3000.com/reaPlayer8Inst.asp

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 27, 2002 13:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would enter but I've got all those episodes of the Osbournes to watch. hee hee...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 27, 2002 13:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eh... to much work for a T-shirt. Sorry, but this contest seems a bit dull... Throw in some demos or something!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan