my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Debate: Boxers or Briefs?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Debate: Boxers or Briefs?
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted November 25, 2002 16:53     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since we need topics, I thought we'd have a very scientific discussion about boxers and briefs...

My vote goes for boxers.

They just feel so comfortable listening to my favorite Voivod album (Dimension Hatross)...

Cheers!!!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 25, 2002 17:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What, no mention of the thong?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 25, 2002 17:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No debate: BOXERS!

Unless you're drum-god Dale Crover, briefs are lame.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 26, 2002 04:35     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boxers! (until the air temperature falls below -10 Celsius - then its time for long johns ) BTW, Björn Borg boxers are very comfy.

** Current score:
** Briefs:0 Boxers:3

PS. When Kreator was playing in Helsinki on the "Violent Revolution" tour, some guy from the front row handed Mille a packet of coffee and black long johns...first he looked a bit surprised but then he said 'thank you' with a wide grin on his face. lol!

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted November 26, 2002 04:43     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Commando.

you're all girls.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 26, 2002 05:25     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's all pants to me. Jethro's on the money! Al fresco every time
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 26, 2002 07:15     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boxers or nuthin'.
Anyone reading this in their Whitey-Tighteys had better re-check the 'Are You Gay' thread!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 28, 2002 01:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boxers. My "boys" are claustrophobic, they need space to breath!
Plus you can go outside to get the paper and mail in boxers without the old ladies in moo-moos staring.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 28, 2002 01:31     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Of course you have to wear briefs while playing sports though.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted November 28, 2002 08:47     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I use duct tape . ( Big things need more support .... and duct tape doesn't make peoples staring at me when i have a pre-puberty hard-on in public ... )

Duct tape is the shit . I think this thing can save the whole humanity . Here's another example of the goodnesses that duct tape brings in our life , look at the first girl from the left :

yey duct tape !

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 28, 2002 09:12     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fwoooor!! I'd be the first guy to rip that tape off! She gets a 'nipple wax' for free.

Duct tape! Is there anything it can't do?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 28, 2002 09:43     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The virtues of duct tape are endless. All hail zee duct tape!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan