my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Blind Illusion

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blind Illusion
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted November 24, 2002 06:50     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone remember this band? I dug my old lp out last week - really enjoyed it, apparently most of Biederman's songs were 10 yrs old in '88 when it was released!
Rumour has it that there is another album recorded ("the medecine show") featuring Lalonde/Claypool who had left already at that time to reform Primus and that there were/are plans by Marc to release it.
Anyone know anything more?

|  IP: Logged
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted November 24, 2002 17:12     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was totally into these guys. i have a live tape somewhere with songs from the next album that they were planning. I also heard it had been recorded. Their old demos are cool as well.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2002 18:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the cd of Blind Illusion and still spin it from time to time. It's amazing the 2 bands that LaLonde and Claypool came from before creating Primus, which is so far removed from what they were doing!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan