my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who here is still a LONG-HAIR? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Who here is still a LONG-HAIR?
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted November 22, 2002 12:14     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!
Cool Thread...
But we are getting old now.
For me.... Short hair is just not me.
I shaved my melon back in the early 90's I recall. Now I just kinda keep it to my shoulders or so. But that's just my style.

Few months ago

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 22, 2002 12:17     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 questions...

What is under that HAT?

What is in that Case? A Machine Gun?

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted November 22, 2002 12:39     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
2 questions...

What is under that HAT?

What is in that Case? A Machine Gun?

1)Totally fucking bald! (Well not quite yet.)
2)Nothing... This was just a guitar case Tom G. sent me last summer from (I guess) the last US tour they did. Collector's item for someone like me you know... Yet nothing inside...

psychoblast
VoivodFan
Member # 110

posted November 23, 2002 14:06     Profile for psychoblast   Email psychoblast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cut my hair of for my job.
Not because I had to, but I work outside and got sick of my hair hanging in my face

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 23, 2002 21:45     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Michael:
Now I just kinda keep it to my shoulders or so.

So is that "bleach" I see St.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 07, 2002 09:00     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Noitall, exactly what do you mean by "rotfl!!! "!?! I hope that you are not planning on throwing up on me again! By the way, do you still have an aversion for male facial hair and also are you going to p/u a copy of The Gay's latest release? I almost crashed one of their recording sessions for I have a thing for Coco Culbertson not to forget Tobi and Sarah! Mmmm, ooh la la!!!
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted December 07, 2002 09:39     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No long hair since 1997 and it doesn't miss me at all ! Now , grey hair have started to appears ... ( i'm only 26 ! ) So to hide this , my hair are now dark blue since this summer and plan to keep em this color for a long time since it looks great ( it is not my opinion ). When i'll be 50 , i may get back to long hair cause long , grey hair on a old man looks cool imo ( i don't think i'll be bald )especially if you wear a long leather jacket . heh .

P.s. Fear my Colonel-Ryker-in-Star-Trek-style beard ...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 08, 2002 18:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't have an aversion to male facial hair Indio. I think long sideburns can be wicked and I don't mind goatees either. What I can't stand is the hillbilly slash mountain man neck beard!

I didn't know the Gay had something out but I'll put an order in. I never noticed Coco really, I like Tobey's guitar playing though. Maija kind of bugs me but that's because I fucking hate accordians...

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted December 09, 2002 11:28     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I have always liked Tobie! I remember a few years ago I came across a 45' of her band Meow (before the name change to Maow) and I thought to myself that she is one very attractive young lady! She has this certain nervousness or paranoia about her which I find attractive. I remember asking her about it once at a party at Marcy's store (Do you remember the Pussycat?) but she denied being like that. Oh well, I guess that sometimes its best if I keep my fantasies to myself! Over the years I have been to a few of Meow/Maow's shows and even attended at least one or two Smuggler parties. Dare I mention that time at the Malcom Lowry Room where I last saw Neko Case play the drums for them and umm, ahh, a certain older and fairly well known local musician lady with very attractive eyes became rather inebriated on wine and then (GASP!!!) became fresh with me! Not only that but I as politely as possible rebuffed her advances by saying that she would probably regret it the next day and that we would probably not last very long as a couple. What was I thinking!?! Now if only Tobie would ever came onto me (Sigh!)! Or Sarah! Or Neko! Or even Marcy! I hate being unlucky in love!!! By the way, pickup the latest Maximum Rock 'N Roll magazine; on the cover is Anne Marie's band The Riff Randells! Wow! Better yet, checkout the following link...

Maximum Rock 'N Roll

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan